The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: my two tone g

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 33

my two tone g

i finally got a camera so i figured id upload some pics of the g.

hey looks good, i think a tint would pull it more together. I like the lic plate del, looks so much cleaner
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    i kinda like that color blue kinda

yea i had tint on for about a year and got a bunch of tickets so i took it off.

tint the windows and tails... looks good...
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

Needs a black leather interior and front grills need to be black also. But otherwise it looks well done, nice two tone job!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    i love the blue, the interior i would take out that woodgrain wheel cover, it throws off the look, otherwise i like the black beige, and the system is awesome. nice work

edit: how the hell did you find a USDM cyber 2 kit?

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post

edit: how the hell did you find a USDM cyber 2 kit?
    it's out there just have to read the fine prints

looks good. the blue is real nice

the trunk looks like an evo's

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

this is what your missing

Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    what did you get the black leather back from?

i love the color combo, and i love the license plate delete but how you gonna run around without one on the rear ?? what do you have planned ??

my two tone idea is very similar except the trunk area (if i ever do two tone)

get some jdm 2nd gen tail or tint your current tails

tine your rear windows and leave the front not tinted and the cops wont bother you

do the finless grille mod and put matching mesh behind it

your car looks great, keep up the good work
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    It looks pretty good to me, I'm sure pictures don't do it justice.

The grille area would benefit from some re-working, in the rear you could stay with the altezza's - they'd look good modded to be darker. (if anyone recalls F.B.I's work)

Shifter boot is kinda funky, just sayin there may be cleaner options. I could go for some Vitamin Water right now haha

The trunk, is awesome, nice job

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

yea im ganna make some covers over the winter that cover most of the tail light makeing it look like a skyline taillight and im ganna be redoing the whole interior black when i get back from school in may,im ganna be goin for interiors and car audio so the trunk is prob ganna get redone.
    Last edited by blackdragon100; 11-30-2008 at 09:55 PM

Very nice work so far!
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Nice, I'm liking the license plate delete , but where are you going to put the plate now?

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    are those kicker rear speakers? looks like KS series 6x9's? if thats the case id up the amp game a little to complete your custom trunk and put a sub back in lol.. not a huge fan of insignia amps but then again i work with jl, kicker, polk, eclipse ect every day.. jsut my 2 cents.. otherwise looks great! x2 on the tints.. even if its a very mild tint i think it would pull everything together alot more

i would toss the steering wheel cover. haha. maybe paint the mesh wire black instead of silver. trunk looks good. would get some tints to hide the rear speakers too.

yea those are kickers and i have components in the front,im ganna switch out those amps when i redo the system there good they pound but i want more power,there pushin 2400 i wanna get 3500 to 4 or so out of it my sub handles 5.

Modified
    Not much for the the Altezzas and the grille. Looks good though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast