The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: paint color, northstar white?

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

paint color, northstar white?

is the white paint color on a 97 jap import galant called northstar white? is the jap color same as USA model? i need to do a few touch ups.

also how hard would it be to paint my car this color? http://www.bmwblog.com/wp-content/uploads/deepGreen.jpg

i dont wanto go to the professionals and pay over half the price of the car (probably more)

car was $1540 in us dollars

it would cost more than the price of the car to change the color professionally. doing it at home will cost only marginally less and will involve at least 100 hours of prep for a novice.

aw well guess ill just fix up my white paint but i still ned confirmation that this is northstar white

There should be an information plate on the firewall in the engine bay that denotes the engine number, transmission number, and paint code. If there is nothing there your next best bet is call a dealership with your VIN and ask that you need a touch up paint bottle or something and you need to know the color.

If it is northstar white the paint code should be: W12
    Last edited by RedGalant2k1; 12-01-2008 at 10:09 AM

thanks!!

hey i looked at my the plate on the firewall. it says "color int opt W09" i googled it and the name is summit white. (i hope) because im ordering today to get mixed. at least i didnt order northstar white because i would look like a complete F**wit

Sounds right, there was a 'summit white' availible also.

sweet, thanks. ordering now.