The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EVO HOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    GalantGirl

EVO HOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know where I can get one? Does anyone have one for sale???????? Thanks for reading!!!

J. T. Z.
    If you want a fiberglass evo hood www.groundeffects.com has them. I know a member is selling one brand new in the buy, sell, trade forum right now for $200 less than what they want for it. If you want a carbon fiber evo hood then VIS racing sells them.

PM cali. He has a fiberglass evo hood for sale.

I've got one love in my life. And my girlfriend's learned to live with it. Girlfriends come and go. Your ride is forever.

slowgalant
    if you want the carbon fiber evo hood you can get it right now from clay for 500 dollars shipped to your door, the hood fits perfect with no gaps and has the intake slot on the drivers side...it bolts up to stock hinges and uses the stock hood latch to close...all you need to to is bolt it on, heres a pic of it on clays car....email him at [email protected], there are only a couple left...

RollinBishiStyle
    hey slow what kind of bumper is that???? I really like it.

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RollinBishiStyle)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey slow what kind of bumper is that???? I really like it.</div>

thats the "cool bumper" literally. it was imported there are some out there i think replicas though.