The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: here is what my brown santa brought me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Congrats on all the cool shit... lol

I would love to be that boy on the box..

Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2 View Post
    yea but plasma?? Why?
    LCD's are for brighter rooms. this is in my basement, i don't need the brightness turned up.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

i thought it said rubbers @ first lol

Quote Originally Posted by dwjp90 View Post
    i thought it said rubbers @ first lol
    lol, that's one thing i get my slef. i don't wait for brown santa. or else there would be problems.

You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Nice stuff, im going to get new Rubber and a tv income tax time WOOT! I wish santa would bring it to me first though.
    02StratusRT and 00EclipseGT

i had that same muffler for awhile, if you are running catless it sound like crap.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    i had that same muffler for awhile, if you are running catless it sound like crap.
    may car and your car are way diffrent. mine is 5spd ( diffrent tone all together), i have a 3 foot aftermarket resonator, i have a highflow cat/just another resonator, and i am running with no muffler whatsoever ATM.

not having a cat will only make it louder. tone is determined by the resonator. so i can gaurantee it will sound better than the ractive

Glad to see you got another muffler ready. Was pissed you weren't joking about it falling off during the trip >_>
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

nice present:-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12