The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Whats to come for Silver01g next year!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 31

Whats to come for Silver01g next year!

Yes sir, I've done a lot of looking and tried all styles, and the only style i come to see that makes my car look the way it does are the ones i have already on my car. So i looked some more and went threw different brands. And the only ones that stood out of the crowd were the Volks GT-U, but i want to get them black, anyone happen to have a photo of the GT-U's in black that would help me out. only seen them in gold and silver. But tell me what ya'll think.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

I think reelax has these in gunmetal, but to my knowledge they were never made in black from volk, you could always get them powdercoated if you really wanted to, but gunmetal would look hot on your car.
    Last edited by greddy; 12-08-2008 at 11:37 PM
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

I believe his are the ADRs inelse he has a new set?

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Reelax has the VOLK Racing SF-Winning, those wheels you choose do look good. What size are you looking for?
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

ok i was getting scared there for a bit!! lol !! Im in love with these wheels. 19's for sure not sure on the other measurements yet. these will be my show wheels. only will be put on for shows other then that my 18's will be my dailys. cause these are some pricey wheels..

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    that ish is expensive.

wanna buy my works VS-XX 19"
    13 GTR

those gold ones right? yeah i was looking at those, lip aint big enough. i want a good size lip.

yeah, i wish they had a bigger lip but its more then my last set. Good thing about high end wheels is, their easy to get ride of unlike cheep wheels. Are you looking for brand new or would you settle for used? Check out other high end forums Acura, Lexus etc with same bolt patterns and you might run into a DEAL if someone's selling.
    13 GTR

brand new, like i said show wheels i want nuthing wrong with them. thanks though. yeah i want name brand tired of knockoffs.

Those are one of my favorite wheels. I wanted them for my G, but ive been getting sidetracked with getting old school wheels. Awesome choice. About the lip, youre gonna have about the same lip with icedout's vs-xx's. if youre using them for show, id run a 19x8 or 19x8.5 front, 19x9 rear. dont think you can run a 9.5. lowest offset is 37 in the rear with a camber and dumped to the ground. the lip will be 1inch in the front and if youre lucky 2 in the rear.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

yeah the next research i have to do is the measurements. but its gonna be sick thats all i know when i get them. and for the color most company that sell them do the order for custom coloring, but in which is extra.

I love our cars on staggered wheels and I don't care if people say staggered wheels are for RWD cars cuz I think our cars look sick with some staggered wheels
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

my source can special order colors from VOLK (mine were special order as my wheel is not normally made in gunmetal). only problem is you gotta wait like 8 weeks after you order for them to be made and shipped from japan.

here are mine (19x8.5 +48 VOLK SF-WINNING):

Last edited by Reelax; 12-09-2008 at 04:28 AM

you should get some algernons

or some work VS-XX, these are perfect fitment

http://www.memoryfab.com/wheels/used/a20080402133212/

baller wheels
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

those works vs-xx are hella cheep, then i click a close up and seen their beat the fu#@ up.
    13 GTR

I am feeling the first set of wheels you put up. I love the look of bronze and gold rims.

Quote Originally Posted by spdracr View Post
    I love our cars on staggered wheels and I don't care if people say staggered wheels are for RWD cars cuz I think our cars look sick with some staggered wheels
    well you don't have to stagger to get different lip depth... in fact ICEDOUT's wheels (WORK VS-XX) are different lip front to back even though his wheels are the same actuall width. companies like VOLK and WORK make different face profiles for their wheels to clear big brakes or dish th rear wheels where brake clearance is not such a problem (O, R profiles or face A, face B, etc). companies like AXIS have since copied this idea (although they do not offer nearly the range of sizes) with the their MAXIS lip system.
    Last edited by Reelax; 12-09-2008 at 06:03 PM

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    wanna buy my works VS-XX 19"
    whats wrong with your wheels, they look hot on your car

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast