The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Whats to come for Silver01g next year!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    nothing, scraping up cash so i can get a audi A5 or GS. Plus not to into the G like i used to be for a while.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    nothing, scraping up cash so i can get a audi A5 or GS. Plus not to into the G like i used to be for a while.
    guess u should give me your wheels and boost setup
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22 View Post
    you should get some algernons

or some work VS-XX, these are perfect fitment

http://www.memoryfab.com/wheels/used/a20080402133212/

baller wheels
    Yeah i was lookin at the work VS-XX they look to fat to me i dont know looks more like something you would put on a two door, but them algernons are sweet!! i think i gonna have to have affair,lol.

What type of offset would i need for a 2 inch lip. i want nothing less or nothing more.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Quote Originally Posted by silver01g View Post
    What type of offset would i need for a 2 inch lip. i want nothing less or nothing more.
    the ALGERNON DIV. INTELESSE is discontinued and i can't find a fitment chart for it (they sometimes show lip depth).

however for the VOLK GT-U, available in 17 and 18, here are the sizes i recommend:

17x8 +42 (mid type offset B) = 50mm lip (1.98")

18x8 +44 (mid type offset C) = 49mm lip (1.94")

18x8 +38 (mid type offset C) = 56mm lip (2.22"), need to roll/fold/cut rear fenders.

for staggered lips same width in 18:

front = 18x8 +36 (super high type offset A) = 37mm lip (1.47"), will clear EVO BREMBOS.

rear = 18x8 +38 (mid type offset C) = 56mm lip (2.22"), need to roll/fold/cut rear fenders.

everyone knows galants look good with LMs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i say go with the algernons, the stats are listed on the site, im not sure but it may tell you the lip size.
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Quote Originally Posted by Da_silvagride View Post
    THose are only 16s though, it'll look retarded on his car.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Yeah i love the LMs but Lonestar has them already i aint try to ride. and plus tryin to be different.

Reelax your the man, thank you i needed that info. BUT, would that be the same for the 19's? again your the man. thanks

yeah im thinkin of those algernons now!!!

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

if you are only mounting the wheels for "show" purposes, I would suggest 19s. 18s are too small.

for show only, but they well be mounted before the show so they will have miles on them. i have 18s already tired of 18's want a bigger size. plus the wheels dont stand out as much as they use to, black is faded (bad) and the inside is hella dirty, now that i have body work done to the car itself stands out not to much of the wheels. so im just tryin to even it out.
    Last edited by silver01g; 12-10-2008 at 11:12 PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12