The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anyone know what this is called (banjo style pipe to barb fitting)?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Anyone know what this is called (banjo style pipe to barb fitting)?

Sorry for the crappy phone pics, but does anyone know what this kind of fitting is called?

It came with my Tial wastegate, and I am looking for another one - its a 1/8" pipe with hose barb on a banjo bolt.

Also, anyone know who carries this part?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    yeah, its technically a banjo fitting, but its kinda unique to tial wasgates/bov's

Also drybear, just an fyi in case you didnt know, you only need two of those fittings for the wastegate if your running an electronic boost controller, if your running an MBC you only need one and you can just leave the fitting on top of the gate open or block it off with a plug, doesnt matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Thanks for the replies.

That one I took a pic of is actually the one I didn't use for my Tial Wastegate (came with two of them) - I was actually hoping to pick up more to use for the vac lines on my vacuum manifold to try and save space.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DryBear View Post
    Thanks for the replies.

That one I took a pic of is actually the one I didn't use for my Tial Wastegate (came with two of them) - I was actually hoping to pick up more to use for the vac lines on my vacuum manifold to try and save space.
    why are you looking just for fittings that are swivel adjustable so you can angle them a certain way for the vacuum block? You can buy just regular 1/8" barb fittings from jegs, they sell straight, 45 degree and 90 degree and im sure they are alot cheaper than those tial ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Yeah, I thought they would cost more, but didn't think it would be that much more - the ports on the vac manifold are too close together to tighten a 90 degree elbow fitting or even a 45 degree fitting. I'll probably just go another route - thanks for the replies, though.