The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Start a tgc club in oklahoma

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    weasle829

Start a tgc club in oklahoma

Can anyone give me info on how to start a club here in oklahoma would really like to get a chapter here thanx josh.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Not very many people here want to start one or have attempted before and if you find them, they don't want to get together anyways. Good luck though.
    Last edited by RAZ_76; 12-12-2008 at 07:56 AM

Drive around, talk to Galant owners, start having meets, introduce them to TGC.net...Make em all register....Badabing!

If you wanna be fancy...make a seperate site just for your chapter with pics and local info, but make the forum/chat a hyperlink to TGC

:)
    Last edited by RedGalant2k1; 12-11-2008 at 07:37 PM
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

^yeah like he said a simple forum for announcement and chat page for random thoughts really gets the chapter moving. If you want to spend a little, try getting a business card made as an invitation. Anything small can help out in a big way. :) If you want some reference try visiting my chapter www.tgctexas.com
    Last edited by G-spot; 12-11-2008 at 11:43 PM

good luck i recruted like 5 ppl for the dallas chapter havnt seen any of them yet

I'm in OK

I'm going to school in Norman right now, and I'd be interested in at least saying hi to another G owner. If you want to meet sometime this semester, I'd be happy to oblige.

*edit*
    Also, do you know of any good, windy driving roads in the state?
    2000 Mitsubishi Galant (totalled by semi, RIP)

2000 Mitsubishi Galant - Bought off Craigslist, received organ donation from last one:
    - Engine/5spd trans/interior/suspension/brakes/etc. all moved from old car
    - 5spd | Outlander IM | StopTech BBK | Defi VSD-X HUD

Not to many people in OK to start a chapter I think.
    Love,
    Matt

Not many...

Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt View Post
    Not to many people in OK to start a chapter I think.
    I think he's unfortunately right, but I'd still be up for a weekend drive with one or two other people sometime. I think that sort of thing is the most we can hope for at this point.
    2000 Mitsubishi Galant (totalled by semi, RIP)

2000 Mitsubishi Galant - Bought off Craigslist, received organ donation from last one:
    - Engine/5spd trans/interior/suspension/brakes/etc. all moved from old car
    - 5spd | Outlander IM | StopTech BBK | Defi VSD-X HUD

I've seen quite a few 8G owners here, but the problem is that most let their cars go to crap or drive junkers. It would be nice to see a group cruising on 39th though.
    sig too big

i live in SD right now, but i SHOULD be moving to OK. couldnt tell u when tho. i dont know my self. But i'll be down to help you :D where at in ok do u live? i would be in CACHE small town.
    SouthDakota

The Cops never think it's as funny as you do. They sent me a picture of me speeding, so I sent a picture of a check... so they sent me a picture of handcuffs...