The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Were to Buy JDM or normal Custom parts

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 54 of 54
    Quote Originally Posted by platano View Post
    oye mira esa vaina. Desde mejico se encuentran tgc.

El diaaaaaablo..

lmao!!!!

The bumper it self is for 3000,- Kč that is 135 US dollars. But fog lights are pricey.. Used are mostly fucked up, so that is the reason..
    www.mitsubishiklub.cz
    Dream, as if you live for ever, live as if you will die today, the choice is yours.

then what would be the shipping? i dont care about the fogs
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

I will call on post tomorrow and then let you know about it... Just tell me, where would be the shipping..Which state... Thanks.
    www.mitsubishiklub.cz
    Dream, as if you live for ever, live as if you will die today, the choice is yours.

19355, Pennsylvania

Build Thread

Yep, and side skirts are here for 80bucks...
    www.mitsubishiklub.cz

I have sides off a bodykit, but let me know how much for shipping for these sides anyway. i may wanna get them later on

Build Thread

Oh man, Im on hunt for shipping quotes... FedEx - 1.000 US Dollars, DHL - 800 US Dollars(because of measurements).. Czech post - no chance, too big thing (Any ideas?) .. OMG... still trying.

Got something. I know, that in Germany - near borders, is a US army base. Do you thing, it would be possible to ship it this way?
    Last edited by Dragon-and-his-mitsubishi; 03-02-2009 at 05:15 AM
    www.mitsubishiklub.cz

Ps: Ive wrote to my friend in germany, if its possible to send it from there... Sh!t..
    www.mitsubishiklub.cz

I know shipping from Europe will be crazy anyway, but if you fold the bumper into three, that will help. Btw, can you find 8G Avance or SE parts by any chance?

wow. how the hell the guys from Asia shipp for $100-150. Thats some crazy ass rates

Build Thread

mko - I know, trigg sent me rear spoiler for 80US Dollars... This country is fucked up with this.... But Im still in and trying to find a route to you...
    www.mitsubishiklub.cz

a month ago i found a bumper on UK Ebay and it was 35 pounds. The guy said it would cost around 300 pounds to ship it to US

Build Thread

So, Ive found another way. Czech company TATRAshipping is sending every month a cargo container with truck axles to USA. They are able to take bumper in it. Im trying to get the costs of shipping.. Im still on hunt to help.
    www.mitsubishiklub.cz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123