The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New hear need sum help with my 00 galant

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

New hear need sum help with my 00 galant

hi i just regs. and had some Q's ...i bought a 00 4cyl es galant 2weeks ago for $800
    so today i was changing the spark plugs and there was oil all over couple of the plug when i popped it off
    so i dunno where and how it got there ...what do need to do to fix it ???

valve cover gasket with spark plug seals.. just get the gasket set
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

how much will that cost around ...and is it a do it your selfer type project or gotta take it to a shop?

depends on you.. the 4 cyl is easy.. will take me about 30mins or so.. not too bad.. just take your time and tourque to spec..
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

yha i was just looking at it ...looks pretty ez ....thanks for the advise and help

no prob.. just make sure you get the volve cover gasket set, that includes the spark plug seals.. good luck
    Mods:

oh and welcome to the fourm.. just remember the search button is your friend.. alot of issues you may have someone else probally had it.. and asked the questions and someone already answered it.. and alot of people hear hate to repeat them selves and they will just give you a hard time..
    Mods:

thanks ill take that into thought...its a great site to be on...helped me out alot already