The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Things are starting to look up...

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

Things are starting to look up...

Well as some of you guys know since my ex decided to skrew me over I am going to have to return my wifes car to the finance company. So I am giving my G to my wife. So I have been looking for a way for me to get around and decided on a bike so i could save the insurance money. So I found something To make me smile... let me know what you guys think.. Made my frown turn upside down.. I had to give up alot of my tools, air compressor, welder, pipe bender etc, but the outcome is well worth it. Let me know what you guys think

Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    american chopper.

no way, i wish i could get an occ chopper... maybe when i retire.. (in 30 years)
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Glad things are looking up.. Did you get the money you needed?

yes.. i did.. and i actually did alot better so i was able to get the bike so me and my wife wouldnt have to share cars.. would be impossible with my work scheduall.. I am picking my bike up on monday... so in the end my credit will hurt by turing in the car, but at least we still have two rides... and only one insurance payment...
    Mods:

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Nice Bike!! Glad everything is looking up for you.

i will post pics with the g..
    Mods:

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    Everything usually happens for a reason dude. You may have been in a rut, and your ex may have decided to own you but not only is karma a bitch, chances are you'll do just fine in the end.

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

yeah my wife told me to drop the next child support check off on my bike.. lol.. It just really worked out for me, just got the right deal at the right time
    Mods:

I wouldn't have bought the bike, but it does look great that is for sure!

And glad to hear things are looking up for you and your family. Just make sure you start socking some money away for rainy days like that bro.

well if you knew the steal i got the bike for u would of done it too.. i got it from a friend of mine who owed me.. he owns a bike shop, so pretty much i gave him alot of tools that dont fit at my house anymore, and he gave me the bike.. clean and clear with no payments.. he told me i have always been there when he needed help in the past so now it is his turn to help me out.. so it was a no brainer for me.. and solved my problem of only having one car, but yes this has taught me a lesson on saving for a rainy day, i thought i was doing pretty good, but damn laywers are alot of money.. hopefully everything will be behind me soon and myself and my family can just look towards the future..
    Mods:

me and my boy go back like 20 years.. i helped him strighten out his life when he was going down the wrong path..
    Mods:

I4betterthanUR4
    Hey, not my style (I only say that cause I'm more into crotch rockets) but I do admit it's a good looking machine. What's the displacement? I know it sounds corny or whatever but whenever my life seems like it can't get any worse I always tell myself, "when you're up you never realize how good it is and when you're down you never think you're gonna be up again but life always turns out alright"

wanna race?!?! :D

OK for those who want to bitch... Im kidding.

Looks nice. Not my style but if thats what you like then by all means! Rock on!
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4G64 */* !!NEW!! 03 Honda CBR F4i
    * a little done -*- more to come *
    My Dual Halo H3 Projector Project

Quote Originally Posted by I4betterthanUR4 View Post
    Hey, not my style (I only say that cause I'm more into crotch rockets) but I do admit it's a good looking machine. What's the displacement? I know it sounds corny or whatever but whenever my life seems like it can't get any worse I always tell myself, "when you're up you never realize how good it is and when you're down you never think you're gonna be up again but life always turns out alright"
    well it isnt made to go fast, more to cruise.. and honestly i have always had crotch rockets.. my last bike was a 05 cbr 1000rr.. and before that a 929rr.. So it will take some getting used too, but i really like the style... and could not agrue with the deal... And your deff right about not realizing when things are up.. but hey IF YOU CAN FIX THE PROBELM WITH MONEY, THEN IT ISNT WORTH WORRYING ABOUT, YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE AND ALL YOU REALLY HAVE IS FAMILY AND FRIENDS..
    Last edited by guynlidia2006; 12-16-2008 at 07:46 PM Reason: ..
    Mods:

Quote Originally Posted by airborneparainf82 View Post
    wanna race?!?! :D

OK for those who want to bitch... Im kidding.

Looks nice. Not my style but if thats what you like then by all means! Rock on!
    lol you'll win.. not really made to go fast..
    Mods:

I know... you'd still smoke a Galant tho! haha
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4G64 */* !!NEW!! 03 Honda CBR F4i
    * a little done -*- more to come *
    My Dual Halo H3 Projector Project

good 2 here everythin worked out 4 u... and congratz on the bike.. looks good..

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!