The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My 1st Video Attempt....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 43 of 43
    Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    thanks, about 190whp and 200tq at 6psi, I have a boost controller sitting in the garage. Once x-mas pass's and i have a little more free cash around, Ill get it installed along with a new tune 9-10psi is the target. Should put me near 210-220whp, which is prob the highest ill go, maybe 11-12 once i buy another car, and can afford downtime incase anything happens. But i doubt ill be interested in this car like that, once i grab something new.
    Have u ever found a issue with ure turbo set uP...????
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    Why aren't your outside corner lights (in the fogs) wired up? Thats my only complaint (and a lame complaint at best) ;)
    haha thanks, they are wired up to my parking lights, i guess the bulb is very low compared to the hids next to them. I should get some LED bulbs might make them brighter, i had to double check when u said that make sure they didn't blow lol.

Have u ever found a issue with ure turbo set uP...????
    Nope no issues as of date, "knock on wood"
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

I'll hit u up whenever I get enough money for my turbo set up... LOL
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123