The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My 1st Video Attempt....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 43

My 1st Video Attempt....

It was 61 yesterday in DE, figured i make a vid for the hell of it. Im using my canon g9 it takes some SICK photo, but wow does the video suck balls. I also tried to edit/add shit for the 1st time, so be easy on me =) using I-Movie on mac. I been leaving clues around the house for x-mas for the SONY DSC-T500 which has 720P HD video mode, for better quality video's and more portable camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mqQS4hYdKw

In car mount update pg 2
    Last edited by IceDouTGaLanT; 12-21-2008 at 08:40 PM
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

It says the video is private when you try to view it???

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Your first attempt is a failure, the video is private! ;)
    7g for life!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    lol. g9 is nice.

LOL, Fix'd BTW, this is my 1st uploaded youtube video also
    13 GTR

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    nice.

i can see it just fine, looks good how about an in car vid next? i've only use I-Movie once so im not to familiar with it but what are the output options when crating the movie? selecting a different output could give you a better quality video, but your right a better starting point will help the most.
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

^ yeah ill do a in car, i need to find something to mount of my harness bar to support the camera. Output options im not sure of, honestly i just been clicking stuff lol im going to check out youtube for some tutorials/tips. Even in playback mode on the camera, its not great quality. I-movie has everything on the right hand side, for music, background, trans stuff
    13 GTR

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    Good first attempt, who cares about quality, it's the car that matters, and aside from a paint job to pull it all together, your G has the JDM exterior, baller interior and turbo performance. Those rear pieces you bought at the meet look good btw.

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

i like this camera mounts simple and effective, you could probably make one in the same design tho
    http://www.iapdirect.com/product.php?productid=41750

and this one

http://www.svtek.com/products.htm#Vi...Camera%20Mount
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Great job. Looks really good. Are your lights on high beam all the time or is that just the camera angle?

Thanks, underrated wow thats $$$, im going to see if i can maybe make something on my own. Maybe plumer strap's or something ghetto, just need it to hold the camera right?

tamim13:
    no high beam, HID kits, 4300K lo beam & 3000K fogs. I also have another set of 4300K for my highbeam which need to be installed, talk about being able to see the road then!
    Last edited by IceDouTGaLanT; 12-17-2008 at 01:29 AM
    13 GTR

loving it man, that rear looks sweet, cant wait to get mine. hope to see more videos in the future. keep it up man.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

wow those are 4300's? jeez freaking look blue, must be the camera. ride looks fresh dude!
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Hey can I get that woosh sound too? I so wish I could turbo my car.. Super hard for a V6 though.. :(

i like dem der lights ya got .. nice video.. i was planning on getting some hid lights too.. see the road lol.

thanks guys, yeah their 4300K they do show up blue in the vid i have no idea why. But check my sig and avtar out thats how they look in real life.
    13 GTR

the car looks gorgeous!!so is the sound

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Seriously thought.. You have inspired me to one day become turbo'd..

pearlgalant
    is that by boscovs in newark delaware it looks familiar?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast