The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My 1st Video Attempt....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 43
    ^ yes, looks like DE has another galant tuner welcome!
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Nice vid, quality is good too.

Heres my new in car mount, if anybody wants a DYI let me know. Something cheep and gets the job done, total cost under $5.00. Now i can post some in car shots woot! I had 4 holes to move the camera in I only bought two screws which fits the base of my camera, which can be moved to the other 2 drilled spots also.

The ghetto black duck tape is temporary, whenever mother nature gives us another 50-60 degree day ill paint it gloss black.
    Last edited by IceDouTGaLanT; 12-21-2008 at 08:39 PM
    13 GTR

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    i always forget u are turbo, what type of numbers are you at?

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Nice vid

thanks, about 190whp and 200tq at 6psi, I have a boost controller sitting in the garage. Once x-mas pass's and i have a little more free cash around, Ill get it installed along with a new tune 9-10psi is the target. Should put me near 210-220whp, which is prob the highest ill go, maybe 11-12 once i buy another car, and can afford downtime incase anything happens. But i doubt ill be interested in this car like that, once i grab something new.
    13 GTR

pearlgalant
    Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    ^ yes, looks like DE has another galant tuner welcome!
    ya im from around avon grove pa but my dad lives in newark and i looked at the vid and looked sooo familiar ha but where do you go around newark or de to get your stuff done on ur car or you do it all yourself

i do it all my self, for audio stuff such as fiberglass i go to my boy joescarstereo. Audio Jam is also a good place but they have nothing on joes fiberglass work. Only thing i cant find in DE is an nice paint & bodywork shop which I'm desperately looking for. But hit me up if your ever around the area if you wanna chill or something.
    Last edited by IceDouTGaLanT; 12-25-2008 at 10:35 PM
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by Ivory8g View Post
    wow those are 4300's? jeez freaking look blue, must be the camera. ride looks fresh dude!
    x2

New Video: I think its whatever nothing crazy. I need to drill new holes at an angle for the camera mount above because the way it is now points at the dome light. So i had to tape it with a plastic bag over my harness bar so it wont get sticky and use that. But as u see in he video it makes a hmmming noise. Ill make a new nice video when i drill the holes this weekend and fine a nice open place. Also on the bottom on the video on the right hand side click High Quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0g-3...y_videos_edit2
    Last edited by IceDouTGaLanT; 12-29-2008 at 11:32 PM
    13 GTR

Banned
    the preview at the end was a nice indicator of future hotness. *two thumbs up* What color you planning on goin with?

I'm aplanning on doing my paint for the new years too. A dark Pearl Bronze with Black basecoat.
    Last edited by platano; 12-29-2008 at 11:34 PM

^ thats going to be hott! im going same color so i wont have to yank the motor out n stuff, but top half will be gloss black. i might add some flakes to the factory color for more of a pop.
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by platano View Post
    the preview at the end was a nice indicator of future hotness. *two thumbs up* What color you planning on goin with?

I'm aplanning on doing my paint for the new years too. A dark Pearl Bronze with Black basecoat.
    lovin the way your bov sounds also lovin the interior the door panels are WICKED

thanks alot man, i appreciate it!

The door panels are get replaced in summer with black suede along with the headliner & the part where the 3rd brake light sit's
    13 GTR

pearlgalant
    ya i got my subs from audio jam i got my windows tinted at formula one by fox run shopping center an they did a shitty job

Nice video, and preview.......

Car is sold, no more G.... Moved on to something a big more sporty.... lol

Bumping my old thread with some new video's i made the other day, Nothing fancy. Going to find a good place around here where i can find a safe place for a real good video shoot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPVqBiJPcGQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YOkOeTqnHs
    13 GTR

Car looks so hott. I think we are all jealous and the wheels just put it over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    Bumping my old thread with some new video's i made the other day, Nothing fancy. Going to find a good place around here where i can find a safe place for a real good video shoot.
    Why aren't your outside corner lights (in the fogs) wired up? Thats my only complaint (and a lame complaint at best) ;)

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast