The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: High flow cat

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    TGC Regular

High flow cat

Alright well now that i am going to get the headers i need another cat. My current one is a weld on one from pepboys. The problem is that the headers are bolt on and so i need to find a high flow cat that at least has a flange on one side. I dont want to cut my new down pipe.......

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    You might have to make your own that way. I don't think they make one like that. I could be wrong though.

TGC Regular
    well the thing that im concerned about is that the downpipe is a different size then the stock ones so if i cut it and then i need to replace it it may not work. Idk i guess i have to get the header and then size is up with my old down pipe and see how they match up

hallpearl
    Quote Originally Posted by skrap View Post
    Alright well now that i am going to get the headers i need another cat. My current one is a weld on one from pepboys. The problem is that the headers are bolt on and so i need to find a high flow cat that at least has a flange on one side. I dont want to cut my new down pipe.......
    BUMP are you still active dude? i just want to know how did you make it possible or did you just leave it as it is or did you cut your new pipe at that time?
    Last edited by hallpearl; 04-07-2011 at 09:03 PM

I have a high flow I probably will never use. It has flanges on both sides if I remember correctly. I'll look for you later this week...its up at my parents house

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"