The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Where to Meet up for our Next SoCal Meet?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Meet in Murietta/Temecula @ VIPTint's shop & BBQ @ his pad or Cruise to Palomar Mtn

7 38.89%
  • Meet @ Parking Structure then go to Dave & Busters in Irvine

0 0%
  • Drive to The Grapevine & eat nearby (near Santa Clarita)

5 27.78%
  • Meet @ Medieval Times

1 5.56%
  • Meet in Malibu on PCH & eat nearby

1 5.56%
  • Marina Del Rey & eat nearby

0 0%
  • Meet @ Amusement Park (i.e. Six Flags / Knotts)

1 5.56%
  • Peanotation's Apt in Sherman Oaks

0 0%
  • Meet @ Santa Anita Mall and go to Dave & Buster's in Arcadia

2 11.11%
  • Drive to Barstow & Meet w/ Vegas Members

1 5.56%

Thread: TI: Next SoCal Meet

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 151
    You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar

TI: Next SoCal Meet

So I just want say once again the December Meet was "Awesome"! Lol! Hooters was the shit! Jimmy did you post that video yet??? Lol! Good times, so the only logical thing to do... Is to plan the next one! We had a great turnout since we planned the last one well in advance, so lets stick to that formula.
    So thats being said, ideas on Places, Times, Dates, etc...

Oh yeah, almost forgot, one requirement, by unaminous decision....
    Drum Roll please...

Racesnos aka Albert! PAINT YA DAMN INSERTS!!! LMAO!!!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    well i dont have a video but i know few people took vids so they need to post that as location well since i just made an offer on a house and if bank accepts i was thinking about doing one in my new pad in central valley CA
    03 I4

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_o2 View Post
    well i dont have a video but i know few people took vids so they need to post that as location well since i just made an offer on a house and if bank accepts i was thinking about doing one in my new pad in central valley CA
    Well whos got the video? Somebody speak up! Lol!
    That sounds cool, hope the deal goes thru for ya bruh :)

C'mon folks letz keep the ball rollin. Im thinkin maybe Mid to Late Feb or Early March as far as Dates...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

I dnt knw but i was thinking to make a trip around LA and we can pass by the hollywood blvd at night so theres alot of ppl walking throught there so we can show up our 8G...!!!lol...
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

Im down once again. And Jimmy...where are the rest of the pics? That'd be awesome if you do get that house.

also ppl who got 8G's with turbo or alot of different mod can hang out in this trip to make it more interesting so ppl who lives in CA lets talk abot the date...!?!??!
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

^^^ ohh ohh auto number 2
    WTF r u trying to say
    Last edited by jimmy_o2; 12-21-2008 at 11:35 PM
    03 I4

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    I dnt knw but i was thinking to make a trip around LA and we can pass by the hollywood blvd at night so theres alot of ppl walking throught there so we can show up our 8G...!!!lol...
    I appreciate your enthusiam, but if youve been on Hollywood Blvd, you know that the most of the ppl walkin the streets are Hookers and pimps @ night; along with the cops who bust them! And seeing how cruising is illegal on that side if town, we prob dont wanna go there.

But we can cruise somewhere else. Lets start with places that would be nice to cruise along without the worries of cops hagglin us.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

thats so true ^^^^

ill say Marina Del Rey i know a nice lil private where theres not much of a crowed i think it would be nice 4 a photo shoot

edit if not that another 2 or 3 more spots near that one for photo shoots
    Last edited by jimmy_o2; 12-21-2008 at 11:53 PM
    03 I4

<b>thats could be nice too and yeah ur right the we can get in trouble or something like that with the police around there so lets think about some nice places...!!!
    I sure don't, do you?

yea i get pulled over sunset blvd cuz the cop thinks im cruzing the strip...i just tell him "dude i live right there" (as i come back from Rite Aid)
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    hmmm

any other youngens that would go?

Im down, but iono bout taking the galant, its still in need of some TLC before I put insurace on it...

I'll take the lexus
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Quote Originally Posted by krazienluv10 View Post
    yea i get pulled over sunset blvd cuz the cop thinks im cruzing the strip...i just tell him "dude i live right there" (as i come back from Rite Aid)
    Lol! Thats funny! Thats called "fitting the description"! Welcome to my world! Lmao!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    great plan... we'll all get tickets.

I was maybe thinking taking a nice cruise to baja.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    sorry i missed the last meet guys, there was no way i was gonna be able to make it. but the whole time i was thinking about you guys......i'll make the next one i swear!

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    great plan... we'll all get tickets.
    lol i was thinking the same thing.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by Frankv View Post
    I was maybe thinking taking a nice cruise to baja.
    How long of a ride is that?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

"baja xpress" bro, for some grab after the meet LOL J/k but to answer your question i'd say 3 1/2 or 4 hours. Too long!

Quote Originally Posted by Frankv View Post
    "baja xpress" bro, for some grab after the meet LOL J/k but to answer your question i'd say 3 1/2 or 4 hours. Too long!
    Lol! U mean "Baja Fresh"? Yeah I was in my head like WTF?! Baja? Then I was bout to flame you, before I was like, its the holidays, lemme not be a dick for once! Lol!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast