The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Where to Meet up for our Next SoCal Meet?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Meet in Murietta/Temecula @ VIPTint's shop & BBQ @ his pad or Cruise to Palomar Mtn

7 38.89%
  • Meet @ Parking Structure then go to Dave & Busters in Irvine

0 0%
  • Drive to The Grapevine & eat nearby (near Santa Clarita)

5 27.78%
  • Meet @ Medieval Times

1 5.56%
  • Meet in Malibu on PCH & eat nearby

1 5.56%
  • Marina Del Rey & eat nearby

0 0%
  • Meet @ Amusement Park (i.e. Six Flags / Knotts)

1 5.56%
  • Peanotation's Apt in Sherman Oaks

0 0%
  • Meet @ Santa Anita Mall and go to Dave & Buster's in Arcadia

2 11.11%
  • Drive to Barstow & Meet w/ Vegas Members

1 5.56%

Thread: TI: Next SoCal Meet

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 151
    baja express, baja fresh... they both got baja in it lol. thanks man! so have you given it any thought about trading grilles lol j/k or am i???? back to topic...i haven't a clue as to where we can have the meet. a bar-b-que would be fine with me. burgers, hotdogs, HOT WINGS lol : P

Quote Originally Posted by Frankv View Post
    "baja xpress" bro, for some grab after the meet LOL J/k but to answer your question i'd say 3 1/2 or 4 hours. Too long!

hahaha!!! that was funny lol "baja xpress" that shit made my day..daym frank haha..yo will damn i forgot that gutter suff for my grill lol..but back on topic i might be down for it deoendin on the spot..needs to be a place thats fun and time consuming...

ps.will i was lookin at the video on my phone..damn those hooters girls broke you off hahah lol

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    post it
    03 I4

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankv View Post
    baja express, baja fresh... they both got baja in it lol. thanks man! so have you given it any thought about trading grilles lol j/k or am i???? back to topic...i haven't a clue as to where we can have the meet. a bar-b-que would be fine with me. burgers, hotdogs, HOT WINGS lol : P
    Lol! Nope, not trading my grille sorry! ;P and the defintion of BBQ in my book does not = Burgers & hot dogs! Im talkn some Hot links, baby back ribs, chicken, and some Carne Asada!!! Oh yeah! Thats a BBQ! But that can get a lil pricey... Oh yeah cant 4get the HOT WINGS!!! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by 8g831 View Post
    hahaha!!! that was funny lol "baja xpress" that shit made my day..daym frank haha..yo will damn i forgot that gutter suff for my grill lol..but back on topic i might be down for it deoendin on the spot..needs to be a place thats fun and time consuming...

ps.will i was lookin at the video on my phone..damn those hooters girls broke you off hahah lol
    Lol! Lmk if u want my hlp doin ya grille. Ok zo whats your idea that would fun & time consuming? And I still havent seen this AWESOME video!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_o2 View Post
    post it
    x2!!!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

x3 on the vid man! maybe we can make out that lil red head w/ the phat booty if she's in it LOL she was hot!

haha i would but idk how to upload it..idk i was thinkin like an amusement park or somewhere were we can chill etc...BBQ sounds alright,everybody bring something and we meet somewhere...

SPEEDZONE maybe? Or we could actually go to K1 Racing this time, LOL!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

make it further up north, im tired of driving n hour too the meets...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

thats fine with me'
    03 I4

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i propose everyone just comes to my apartment in sherman oaks and we all get hammered. i literally have more drugs here than scarface had at the peak of his career. ok not really but i beer and liquor is awesome
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by peanotation View Post
    i propose everyone just comes to my apartment in sherman oaks and we all get hammered. i literally have more drugs here than scarface had at the peak of his career. ok not really but i beer and liquor is awesome
    u've been trying to sleep with me forever... u might just get lucky this time with an invite like that!

... but u gotta buy me dinner first OK?

get a room
    03 I4

Lol, u guys are whacked! Well Peanotation's apt is 1 idea for further up north, any others? I dont go North of the 10FWY so I wouldnt know much about what there is to do out there.
    We could meet at Santa Monica Pier, and cruise up PCH to Sherman Oaks... I was thinkin of cruisin PCH B4 but didnt know where to cruise to? Is there an fair priced restaurant up there on PCH?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

how about meet up at the santa anita mall and go to D & B after since its right there... over in Arcadia?

But wheres the cruise in that? ^^
    JDM Zenki Conversion

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    no offense, never really been a fan of cruising, unless we're roadtripping on the highway to somewhere hours away, but just joyriding for half an hour in the city bugs me. risking the car...risking a ticket....blowing gas....racking up the miles...
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

i agree, especially if we have to caravan 10 cars past soo many stoplights and turns. How about a cruise to barstow lol thats a good hour or two

I wasnt really thinkin of just cruising aimlessly around town, thats when trouble starts. Just a short cruise from pt A to pt B on a road without a bunch of traffic stoplights or cops. Or like the cruise we did on this last meet was cool, not too long, we got where we were trying to go and didnt get into any trouble. I think driving to barstow would be a waste of gas, no1 lives out there and theres nothing to do but shop @ the outlets. And im not a shopper.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

was gonna say meet up with vegas, cuz we have never done it yet ... but im down for what ever

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast