The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Where to Meet up for our Next SoCal Meet?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Meet in Murietta/Temecula @ VIPTint's shop & BBQ @ his pad or Cruise to Palomar Mtn

7 38.89%
  • Meet @ Parking Structure then go to Dave & Busters in Irvine

0 0%
  • Drive to The Grapevine & eat nearby (near Santa Clarita)

5 27.78%
  • Meet @ Medieval Times

1 5.56%
  • Meet in Malibu on PCH & eat nearby

1 5.56%
  • Marina Del Rey & eat nearby

0 0%
  • Meet @ Amusement Park (i.e. Six Flags / Knotts)

1 5.56%
  • Peanotation's Apt in Sherman Oaks

0 0%
  • Meet @ Santa Anita Mall and go to Dave & Buster's in Arcadia

2 11.11%
  • Drive to Barstow & Meet w/ Vegas Members

1 5.56%

Thread: TI: Next SoCal Meet

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 151
    thats sound good to meet at santa monica or santa anita mall but we have to think to where r we going and show up the tgc on the californias streets...!!! u knw what i mean right...!!!
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krazienluv10 View Post
    was gonna say meet up with vegas, cuz we have never done it yet ... but im down for what ever
    Oh ok, well im not sure if every1 is down for that, but as long as we'll have somethin to do out there Im down...

Any other ideas out there? Letz keep the creative juices flowin! Lol!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

spon, what exactly is an 8g Tis-R??? i mean... is it a club or something?? just curious lol
    Last edited by krazienluv10; 12-30-2008 at 01:23 AM
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    thats sound good to meet at santa monica or santa anita mall but we have to think to where r we going and show up the tgc on the californias streets...!!! u knw what i mean right...!!!
    Ok, no dont really know what ya mean. But mellow out real quik, its all good, you sound ready to start a revolution! Lol!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

spon, what exactly is an 8g Tis-R??? i mean... is it a club or something?? just curious lol
    it means the car is almost completely stock and the owner's friends drive civics.

i drive very lightly modded galant so i can't put the "TISR" on it.
    Last edited by Reelax; 12-30-2008 at 02:48 AM

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    hhahahahahahaha
    03 I4

lets do it here in murrieta/temecula. in between sd and la. we have a hooters to eat and a p2r to race go karts. and we can meet at my shop which is between both of them

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    it means the car is almost completely stock and the owner's friends drive civics.

i drive very lightly modded galant so i can't put the "TISR" on it.
    LOL......!!!--->> u almost right well its kind of small team that we r startin with my friends and yeah one of my friends is driving a honda accord lmao... but he got the honda accord cuz he got no money after a young laddie crash his 3000gt when she passed the light in red so he is waiting for a resolution from their insurance
    PS:about my 8g i could say that is completly stock cuz i just got intake on it and staff to make it look better but not faster cuz im not a rich person..!!!

here are some pics of the 3000gt =(
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=26923849
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=26923436
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

lol i was on that profile yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by VIPtint View Post
    lets do it here in murrieta/temecula. in between sd and la. we have a hooters to eat and a p2r to race go karts. and we can meet at my shop which is between both of them
    im down for pole position, however its worse of a drive comming from la... who else from sd is down? might not even be worth it since sd rarely comes unless its like MOD or something
    Last edited by krazienluv10; 12-30-2008 at 04:10 PM

lol i was on that profile yesterday
    lol... thats good man hey did u go to the last meeting with the 8g from cali4nia?!?!?
    I sure don't, do you?

im down for pole position
    What?!!! That sounds hella gay dawg! WTF is the "pole position"? LMAO!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

I'd be down for that, its about an hour and a half ride from LA, which isnt too bad. Who else is down?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

of course i would be down, but im thinking bout photo shoot places. i know a lot of people like parking strustures but i think thats wack.

as far as things to do over here there isnt much. race go karts and go to pechanga. or we could always kick it at my pad and bbq, drink, and watch some games.

Yeah, we do need some new photo shoot places. I think weve done the Parking structures enough. It was cool, but its time to move on. Are there some nice scenic shots we can get or sumthin?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

gosh....
    http://www.polepositionraceway.com/

ive been here a couple times, but prefer k1 (not KY), and MB2 as my usual places

Here is a general definition of "pole position" in the racing world...The term made its way, along with several other customs, to auto racing. In circuit motorsport, a driver has pole position when he or she starts a race at the front of the grid. Grid position is usually determined by a separate qualifying session where drivers try to set the fastest lap, or based on their position in the previous race. It is not a position on an actual pole, but a position on a grid. Hence when u listen to commentators during a race, they say yadayada took "POLE" earlier
    Last edited by krazienluv10; 12-31-2008 at 02:41 PM

of course i would be down, but im thinking bout photo shoot places. i know a lot of people like parking strustures but i think thats wack.

as far as things to do over here there isnt much. race go karts and go to pechanga. or we could always kick it at my pad and bbq, drink, and watch some games.

there's a good place in murrieta/temecula area. the promenade mall, a lot of place to eat.
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=2799274

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

gosh....
    http://www.polepositionraceway.com/

ive been here a couple times, but prefer k1 (not KY), and MB2 as my usual places

Here is a general definition of "pole position" in the racing world...The term made its way, along with several other customs, to auto racing. In circuit motorsport, a driver has pole position when he or she starts a race at the front of the grid. Grid position is usually determined by a separate qualifying session where drivers try to set the fastest lap, or based on their position in the previous race. It is not a position on an actual pole, but a position on a grid. Hence when u listen to commentators during a race, they say yadayada took "POLE" earlier
    thats sound good but its mean almost an hour and 40 mins to get dwn there...!!
    I sure don't, do you?

yea thats why im iffy...

if anywhere else im down too, my new rims are coming "im so happy"

keep my place in mind only if SD heads are down to cruise, if not it makes it harder for everybody

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast