The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Where to Meet up for our Next SoCal Meet?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Meet in Murietta/Temecula @ VIPTint's shop & BBQ @ his pad or Cruise to Palomar Mtn

7 38.89%
  • Meet @ Parking Structure then go to Dave & Busters in Irvine

0 0%
  • Drive to The Grapevine & eat nearby (near Santa Clarita)

5 27.78%
  • Meet @ Medieval Times

1 5.56%
  • Meet in Malibu on PCH & eat nearby

1 5.56%
  • Marina Del Rey & eat nearby

0 0%
  • Meet @ Amusement Park (i.e. Six Flags / Knotts)

1 5.56%
  • Peanotation's Apt in Sherman Oaks

0 0%
  • Meet @ Santa Anita Mall and go to Dave & Buster's in Arcadia

2 11.11%
  • Drive to Barstow & Meet w/ Vegas Members

1 5.56%

Thread: TI: Next SoCal Meet

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 151
    You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Lol ok, K1 over KY!!! Lmao! Alright, had to check!
    Anyway but yeah thats not really that long. It'd be a nice ride, its still a thought, not set in stone. Gas is still cheap rt now, hopefully it'll stay that way.
    In the end Majority rules, so lets keep that on the table, and keep coming with the ideas...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

okay ladies. few things to talk about...

1. YES I KNOW I NEED TO PAINT! LEAVE ME ALONE LOL

2. Does anyone remember me saying that to get good shots on everyone's cameras, we should do day time shots by scenic parts. Now, my buddy has an RSX and they did an RSX meet at Palomar Mountain on a Sunday at high noon. It was awesome. Nice day. Nice drive. It's known for having car meets go there. Didn't have any run-ins with the law and given that there was over 45 RSX's, a G35 meet, RX-7/8 meet and a Miata meet too that day. Not to mention all the bikers that go there also. Nevertheless i think it would be nice.
    3. maybe a Sunday morning breakfast meet then a nice cruise? say start at one place near a freeway entrance, then cruise to somewhere. Or perhaps, meet about 10 a.m. from my place and then hop on the 5 south to cruise to D and B in Irvine at the Spectrum for brunch?

some ideas.

p.s. damn you will....

Quote Originally Posted by racesnos View Post
    okay ladies. few things to talk about...

1. YES I KNOW I NEED TO PAINT! LEAVE ME ALONE LOL

2. Does anyone remember me saying that to get good shots on everyone's cameras, we should do day time shots by scenic parts. Now, my buddy has an RSX and they did an RSX meet at Palomar Mountain on a Sunday at high noon. It was awesome. Nice day. Nice drive. It's known for having car meets go there. Didn't have any run-ins with the law and given that there was over 45 RSX's, a G35 meet, RX-7/8 meet and a Miata meet too that day. Not to mention all the bikers that go there also. Nevertheless i think it would be nice.
    3. maybe a Sunday morning breakfast meet then a nice cruise? say start at one place near a freeway entrance, then cruise to somewhere. Or perhaps, meet about 10 a.m. from my place and then hop on the 5 south to cruise to D and B in Irvine at the Spectrum for brunch?

some ideas.

p.s. damn you will....
    Where's Palomar Mountain? Sounds like a good idea, who else is liking Al's idea?

P.S. **(whisper)** Albert sleeps with a Teddy Bear! LMAO!!!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Where's Palomar Mountain? Sounds like a good idea, who else is liking Al's idea?

P.S. **(whisper)** Albert sleeps with a Teddy Bear! LMAO!!!
    its 40 minutes north of san diego, about the same time south of Orange Co. I knew alot of the bike crews go up there, didnt think it was big for cars. but yeah its pretty cool at the top by the observatory.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    its 40 minutes north of san diego, about the same time south of Orange Co. I knew alot of the bike crews go up there, didnt think it was big for cars. but yeah its pretty cool at the top by the observatory.
    Yeah I just looked it up and its about a 2 hour drive from the L.A. area. Seems like a nice ride. Would you be down to go?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i used to go to palomar all the time when i lived in san diego...i'm not too crazy about going there now that I live in LA though....194K miles and closing son!!
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

where exactly did they have the meet? at the observatory?

cuz yall can meet at my shop if you want.

weird cuz peeps stay away from certain parts of palomar cuz the local hate the bikers. the locals throw sand out on the roads, but palomar is huge and i think they only do that on 1 side of the mountain. let me know which part and ill confirm its safe

well it could be a drive for many, if not all of us. I was just throwing out an idea. most of us are coming from the LA area correct?

If so, then perhaps we should do a middle meet again. say we meet at the outside parking lot of the structure we were at the last meet, take some pictures there, then cruise to the Irvine Spectrum Dave and Busters for a breakfast there? when were we thinking about this meet too? projected date?

As far as dates go I was thinking March. And I was thinking of taking pix somewhere else besides the parking structure, somethin different.

Cmon folks, lets keep the replies comng to the ideas we have on the table and bring some new ones up. Dont be scurred!!!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

somewhere closer too the central v haha

how far is Palomar Mountain from LA.....!?!?!
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    how far is Palomar Mountain from LA.....!?!?!
    2 hour drive.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

will i be welcome if i come with BMW or Lexus, cause my new car properly won't be a G.........

Quote Originally Posted by xcore View Post
    will i be welcome if i come with BMW or Lexus, cause my new car properly won't be a G.........
    Oh yeah, cmon thru...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

so whats going on with this meet thing?

Quote Originally Posted by racesnos View Post
    so whats going on with this meet thing?
    Still lookin for other ideas, and give every1 a chance to get their input in...

Ok I was lookn @ the calendar and came up with Saturday, March 21st as the date. Any objections to that?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    thats good 4 me i was thinking of meeting up in the grape vine there a few nice parks up there 2 of them with lakes
    03 I4

Okay folks, I posted a Poll with options that every1 posted for Locations. Vote now @ the top of the page so we can come to a decision. Thx.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

so far grapevine in the lead! great idea jimmy! woohoo! lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    my apt lol WTFFFF i voted for malibu, we can't have a meet here LOL
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast