The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Where to Meet up for our Next SoCal Meet?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Meet in Murietta/Temecula @ VIPTint's shop & BBQ @ his pad or Cruise to Palomar Mtn

7 38.89%
  • Meet @ Parking Structure then go to Dave & Busters in Irvine

0 0%
  • Drive to The Grapevine & eat nearby (near Santa Clarita)

5 27.78%
  • Meet @ Medieval Times

1 5.56%
  • Meet in Malibu on PCH & eat nearby

1 5.56%
  • Marina Del Rey & eat nearby

0 0%
  • Meet @ Amusement Park (i.e. Six Flags / Knotts)

1 5.56%
  • Peanotation's Apt in Sherman Oaks

0 0%
  • Meet @ Santa Anita Mall and go to Dave & Buster's in Arcadia

2 11.11%
  • Drive to Barstow & Meet w/ Vegas Members

1 5.56%

Thread: TI: Next SoCal Meet

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Showing results 101 to 120 of 151
    i'm down for a nice scenic drive. Whether a big turnout or not, i'm down to drive and enjoy the day

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Alright folks we still havent gotten a deciding vote here. Please VOTE NOW if you havent already. We have a tie btw Grapevine and Murrieta bcz Jimmy_02 switched his original vote for Murrieta. So lets get this ball rolling so we can keep it movin.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

yeah keep me posted if it ends up here.

vote damnit! what is the date?! i need to know 4 weeks in advance

Okay heres what we've got so far:

Date: March 21, 2009

Location: Its a tie btw Grapevine and VIPTint's Shop in Murietta who has been gracious enough to offer us a discount on Tint for those who want it if we cone there. (Prices listed on page 5).

Thats about all we have, so since no 1 else is voting we're gonna do it like this.
    Post your City that u live in NOW, and we will choose the location that is closest to every1 since not every1 is a fan of driving too far. So post now your city so we can come to a final decision, and if you havent posted your vote at the top of the page then do so NOW! Thx :)
    Last edited by IVORY_G; 02-16-2009 at 05:00 PM
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

^^^yes, i suggested this earlier.

VIP tint: murrieta, ca 92562

i think im the farsthest south, so it actually makes sense to have the meet closer to you guys.

hollywood, 90028 lol
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Quote Originally Posted by VIPtint View Post
    ^^^yes, i suggested this earlier.

VIP tint: murrieta, ca 92562

i think im the farsthest south, so it actually makes sense to have the meet closer to you guys.
    Yeah I know but I thought the Voting Poll would solve the problem, but evidently it didnt. I dont have a problem driving down there but some ppl dont want to go that far. And thought it was cool of you to offer your shop and pad to bbq @, and would give us a chance to meet up with some San Diego members.

But anyway which ever is the closest to those attending will be the location.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Yeah it would have been perfect if we had some san diego interest

i dont think that date is going to work out for me... how about the 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by racesnos View Post
    i dont think that date is going to work out for me... how about the 14th?
    Damn Albert! We got enough issues with a location and now u wanna screw with the dates!!! Jeeez! Lol! See if you can get it off tho, unless we have majority pple who cant make tgat date. Is there any1 else in opposition to the Saturday March 21st? If so would Sunday the 22nd be better?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

since i just voted for murietta do i get free tint removal?

if it ends up at my shop the 14th wont work, HIN LA is that day, and i got 2 cars there

okay if its the 22nd i can probably do that. I would love a nice Sunday drive too. i thought that was what we were originally going for (a sunday drive that is, not the date). The 14th i have a final for school so i'm taking off work from both of my jobs and the 21st i might have an Xbox Tournament at my house.

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonC View Post
    since i just voted for murietta do i get free tint removal?
    Lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by VIPtint View Post
    if it ends up at my shop the 14th wont work, HIN LA is that day, and i got 2 cars there
    Ok, yeah the 14th doesnt work for me either.
    Quote Originally Posted by racesnos View Post
    okay if its the 22nd i can probably do that. I would love a nice Sunday drive too. i thought that was what we were originally going for (a sunday drive that is, not the date). The 14th i have a final for school so i'm taking off work from both of my jobs and the 21st i might have an Xbox Tournament at my house.
    Sunday drive is cool with me, and a better day actually for me also.

Okay so rt now its btw Saturday, March 21st or Sunday March 22nd. Best time is prob afternoon meet at 3 or 4 til the evening. Input on these? And post your Zip Codes!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

my car just broke down a block away from my pad. I just walked in the door. sigh lol

^^That sucks!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

ok there we go for me is better on sunday 22...!!! and i will have more time to spent with u guys cuz every friday and saturday i have to go to work from 6pm to 2am...!!! so there's not possibility to go in those days...!!!
    but im in LA 90042.... closed to pasadena...!!
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    if its at the grape vine im down for the 22nd escrow should close on the 13th
    03 I4

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast