The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TI: 2009 TGCtexas Tri-City Cruise pre-plan

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Showing results 261 to 280 of 473
    i should be running again in a week or two. it really depends on parts getting back from powercoating.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Are you getting your stuff powder coated localy? What is the prices for the coating? I am looking to get some 18" rims done.

i believe he is. my homeboy Alex knows him. he's charging me $50 for candy and $40 for basic, so i just gotta stop by to see what colors he's got. its funny you should ask my other homeboy Bobby wants to get his wheel done too, Alex said he does do rims but didnt know the pricing, i will be seeing him soon. so i'll ask.

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Yes please ask. The would be 18" Alum Factory rims off of a 2007 RalliArt 9G.

k

o3blkbeauty
    have yall had the tri state run yet hope i didnt miss it

Quote Originally Posted by silver01g View Post
    i should be running again in a week or two. it really depends on parts getting back from powercoating.
    What are you getting powder coated?

Quote Originally Posted by o3blkbeauty View Post
    have yall had the tri state run yet hope i didnt miss it
    nope u dint miss it .... lets just say we had technical and ethical difficulties.........

valve cover, intake manifold and maybe dont know yet cause i mit stay with the OEM exhuast manifold.

^^
    what color black?

valve cover candy red, intake manifold chrome polish finish. exhuast manifold thinking a flat grey or a flat silver dont know yet on the exhuast manifold.

woah i was way of lol sounds good
    i was gonna say break calipers but didnt u pick some of those up recently?

yea pete got me a rear disc conversions. he's looking for some dual pistons front calipers for me as well once he does im gonna get all four calipers done in candy red as well. but i want to get all R1 rotors and steel brake lines so in time, but for now since im having to mess with the motor im gonna do what i can in the engine bay.

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_db View Post
    nope u dint miss it .... lets just say we had technical and ethical difficulties.........
    Fucking crack up x2...

its cool i got 03 blk galant in dallas now dam waxahachie members lol

yea he pmed me, keep in touch with him Rick.

Well guys its come down to it, NEW motor! i found a real good deal. And im getting a real good deal on the powercoating as well. So hopefully all new parts a long with the motor will be in before the meet.

5 speed v6?

no no no no 5 spd just yet, that will be down the road. lets just say yall will love it.

Wassssssssssssssssssssssup!!!!! I been readinf all the pages to dis, yall crazy. Da_gal v2.5, ready to rolll

ALRIGHT my dallas counterpart back up representin for the 7gs

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast