The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TI: 2009 TGCtexas Tri-City Cruise pre-plan

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Showing results 301 to 320 of 473
    yeah she cant remember where she put it, yea it was cash. ill figure something out i always do.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Holy crap. How could that happen? Yikes!
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

moms doesnt have any new furs laying around now does she lol

lol naw

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

so this meet hasnt happened yet correct? because i wanted to go. but the OP says 4/12
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

naw it hasnt, its the last weekend of this month.

Hey Silver (off topic), why is there a 8g group buy for a CF trunk wen they already make one for it.

Did she find your cash yet?

Fred: these trunks we be modded from a actual OEM trunk so it will have good fitment, which everyone knows the VIS CF trunks sucks ass on fitment. we actually had to buy a new trunk so we know for a fact it will fit when we get it and yet be CF.

No we gave up, o well just gotta wait two more weeks to order it.
    Last edited by silver01g; 05-05-2009 at 07:41 PM

oh cool

o3blkbeauty
    what up rick .....silver

whuts up bro

wut up?

Ok guys since Pete is still out of state and cant get on the forum at the moment i need a head count. If you are going type "GOING", if its a maybe you dont know yet just type "MAYBE". I need to know how people we are looking at thats going. You can put it on here or just PM me either way just let me know.

IF YOU SEE YOUR NAME IN THE MAYBE AND YOU DO PLAN ON GOING PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN MOVE YOUR NAME TO GOING:

GOING:
    1. Silver01g
    2. ggalant01
    3. G-spot
    4. Frankie
    5. Menace
    6. Flutterbyfilms
    7. Ricky_db
    8. Da_Gal
    9. Joker_galant01

MAYBE:

For those who would like to know the day plan: (sry i forgot about this part). Meet time will be 12pm at the Walmart off of HWY183 and IH35 (ill get a address for yall GPS guys as soon as i can). Then once half the list shows up we'll go into Walmart and get the BBQ supplies we need. Hopefully by the time we finish doing what we needed to do everybody would have showed up (by the way guys Walmart has a gas station if anyone needs to full up). Once we have lined up to take off, i know some of yall would like to wash your cars due to the trip to Austin. SO, we would head to a car wash. im thinking the one around the corner from my work its only a $1 to wash, but it only has four washing areas. But its not to far from Walmart. And then once we are all washed up and dried we'll head out to the lake. It will either be Emma Long Metro Park or Cypress Creek Park. And entrance fee is $8 cant find anything cheaper. Once at the park Bla,bla,bla...."fun time". From here we will talk about the next day.
    Last edited by silver01g; 05-13-2009 at 10:03 AM

going

when and where is the meeting
    And what is the plan for the meeting
    1st post haven't been updated yet.

^^^updated^^^

ALSO GOOD NEWS!!!!money has been found!!!YAYYYY!!!
    Last edited by silver01g; 05-09-2009 at 08:42 AM

Definitely going, but you already knew that. :)

Glad you found your money.
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

Where in the hell was it?

i know xactly where that walmart is thats where i stoped at last year when i got lost lol
    glad she found ya bread to late to get her put back together in time?

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast