The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TI: 2009 TGCtexas Tri-City Cruise pre-plan

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Showing results 321 to 340 of 473
    the day i gave the money to her she placed it on the macowave, then as the days went by papers and juke got ontop of it, today as she was cleaning the house she started with the kitchen first and boom she finds it. well i will be cutting it close to the meet. im tryin to get the parts im getting powercoated off HOPEFULLY tomorrow. the guy said it will only take him a couple of days to do, he's already told me he has the paint ready and is just waiting on me. so im good on that. i still have to order the motor next week(payday) mainly cause im still short 400 bucks. the company im getting the engine from says its 4-5 business days for shipping, so hopefully by 22nd or 23rd the engine will be here. Kevin my homeboy thats gonna help me said as long as we have everything we need it will only take a day to put in. So fingers crossed ill be able to drive her the week of the meet to get her following.
    Last edited by silver01g; 05-10-2009 at 03:12 AM

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

hey rick u wanna meet in desoto, and who else is coming from dallas?

Come on now Silver, u got 2 i repeat 2 chicks, i know one of them can spot u 4 bills

o there's a long story behind them both, bubby. lol.

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

im rite down the street from desoto. u mean a mini meet or a for this meet

TGC Regular
    Ok guys since Pete is still out of state and cant get on the forum at the moment i need a head count. If you are going type "GOING", if its a maybe you dont know yet just type "MAYBE". I need to know how people we are looking at thats going. You can put it on here or just PM me either way just let me know.

GOING:
    1. Silver01g
    2. ggalant01
    3. G-spot
    4. Frankie
    5. Menace
    6. Flutterbyfilms
    7. Ricky_db
    8. Da_Gal
    9. Joker_galant01
    10. ADExternal

MAYBE:

2002 ES i4 SOHC Mitsubishi Galant

i know there is more of yall come on guys lets at less have more people then last year.

TGC Regular
    I hope I can install the lip coming this wednesday and paintthe entire Galant before this meet, waiting on my custom paint to come that i ordered two weeks ago. I might just paint it all primer black but i would have perfer doing all the painting at once without her moving. >.<

I meant for this meet. I knew u lived near desoto and its on the way to Austin. who else is coming from dallas wit us

youngin03, 03blkbeauty, einahpetssm, dominicano?? What happen to these people? Aint they from Dallas

hell i dont know, i pm'ed dem
    Last edited by Da_Gal; 05-10-2009 at 06:34 PM

Quote Originally Posted by silver01g View Post
    youngin03, 03blkbeauty, einahpetssm, dominicano?? What happen to these people? Aint they from Dallas
    welll about that youngin is on house arrest due to beein a monor
    03blk might go
    einah...... fell off the radar lol
    and havnt heard from dominicano

at least two of us will be coming lol

i c

l its still an improvement over last year lol

yea for now lol, u never know which one of might get the swine flu and fall off the list

^^u still in mesquite?

I'll talk and see if I can go. I don't want to have to have my dad tagging along. It'd be awkward. Maybe I can get my friend to come.

It's not that I am on house arrest due to being a minor, but then again, yeah. She (mother) said hell nah cuz it was Easter weekend... >.<

We'll see.

yep, still in tha Skeet

TGC Regular
    mind if i bring a honda friend (not the same one that mess with my account) along? he needs to break in his new clutch in, nice cruise and hang out is what hes looking for.

we dont mine as long as he dont bring his Honda, seriously. or just make sure the car isnt in any of the shots

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast