The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TI: 2009 TGCtexas Tri-City Cruise pre-plan

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 473
    if i remember Anthony had said he'll will be in Austin just for the HeatWave show. but yeah im pretty sure DreamSpeed (Jscout247,me, and G-spot) will be there, but we havent planned it yet mainly cause we've been getting ready for the South Padre Island show next month.

But HIN weekend sounds like a good idea. Being the HIN show is a one day event everyone could show up during the show, have a good time seeing other cars, the show ends at 11pm, then we could go eat and have some fun togather, then sunday we'll have enough time to wash cars photos and BBQ or what not.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

i like this plan

I could possibly come down for this meet this time. I would just have to put aside some cash for it. I was down the same weekend as HeatWave last year, and I almost cut through there, but it didn't happen.

What all went down last year?

Quote Originally Posted by lavie2k9 View Post
    I could possibly come down for this meet this time. I would just have to put aside some cash for it. I was down the same weekend as HeatWave last year, and I almost cut through there, but it didn't happen.

What all went down last year?
    Pete posted a video of Austin's years meet on the first page.

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

I saw the pictures.

Pictures. BBQ. Heat Wave. That about it? It looks like fun.

we didnt do it during the heatwave weekend. but yeah its fun, you should come. im working on looking for a new spot for photos.

What is a hotel room gonna run down there?

you would have to talk to the the guys that got a room last year. it ranges. maybe yall could split a room its a lot more cheaper.

i could split a room with ya but im very picky about where i park my car. so i dont know how that would work lol

We can do an "hour by the hour" guard duty if you feel unsure where you park.

i think we would be the only 2 people that have experience pulling guard duty lol

I'm pretty sure Greg and a few others done this sort of stuff before.

I think we should throw up a list already pete. So does this plan sound like a idea? HIN weekend? if so, we need to start up the list on whos going, we only have two months til the show.

any idea on the cost of admission into the heatwave?

heatwave or HIN?

List made. I'm setting up with C3G and C4G since a majority will be attending HIN that weekend.

HIN i guess :(

ok we can not be out numbered by the 3 and 4G guys lol

so you and silver are going to be in HIN how do ya swing that? ile be ready for that next year. im not finna jump in and cant swim with u guys

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast