The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TI: 2009 TGCtexas Tri-City Cruise pre-plan

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast
Showing results 381 to 400 of 473
    we put everyone on the maybe list, til we hear from you then we know for a fact that you are coming. the "GOING" has to deal with meet up. if your on the "GOING" list and the day of the meet we are waiting on everyone to show, and you still having show. come to find out you're not going, well us that are here were waiting on you thinking you were coming, get what im saying.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Yep. I will probably tell you if I am going for sure later in the week. I'll start saving some cash this paycheck and next to make sure first and once I have enough cash to go, I will tell ya.

TGC Regular
    So, whats the brief outline of the day and how long is it going to carry us over to sunday? I want to see if i need to take sunday off..... if i can take sunday off. lolo?

2002 ES i4 SOHC Mitsubishi Galant

I just got another phone and all the numbers has been wiped clean. If you have my number just call or text me so I could add it to the address list.

I just got another phone and all the numbers has been wiped clean. If you have my number just call or text me so I could add it to the address list.
    damn baby mamas lol

^tell me about it, lol? jigz guys how many times do i gotta keep reposting it

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

I think no one wants to take the time to read thru 20 pages, lol. We need to be able to edit the 1st post.
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

Here's the updated list

GOING:
    1. Silver01g
    2. ggalant01
    3. G-spot
    4. Frankie
    5. Menace
    6. Flutterbyfilms
    7. Ricky_db
    8. Da_Gal
    9. Joker_galant01
    10. ADExternal
    11. Kalamidad - sit in Pete's passenger seat
    12. Pogigreg - bringing his 1G Eclipse
    13. EclipseSpyder - bringing his 4g Eclipse

MAYBE: 50/50
    - bloody arro - Death threat invitation recieved
    - Rez887
    - da1085
    - einahpetsm
    - Dominicano
    - Lonestar25
    - TexasMade
    - Team Helotes
    - Youngin3
    - Pogigreg
    - Asierra_99
    Last edited by silver01g; 05-19-2009 at 10:35 PM

hey rick u gonna have that bumper shipped down here
    and ready to by the time we leave

O yeah guys after we leave the lake, we will be heading out to the meets that we have here in Austin, hopefully it would be pack like its been.

The meet usually start around 11pm and goes all night depending if the cops run us off. racing is done on the highway and the parkinglot is where we just chill. so yeah
    Last edited by silver01g; 05-21-2009 at 01:42 PM

TGC Regular
    im probably end up heading back sat night since sunday pulls me in for work and apparently everyone else ask to be off/vacation earlier then me. but i can stick around til Sun 3am if needed.

2002 ES i4 SOHC Mitsubishi Galant

?

[QUOTE=ricky_db;505717]goes >>>>>>>>> away

I realllllllly want to go to the meet next weekend but there are some things i am not sure about... Ok. So we are leaving on Saturday so what time Sunday does everyone start heading back down this way (Dallas)... I have to be at work at 6am on monday and I don't know my way around Dallas not alone Austin... so i was trying to come back with the others who are attending from Dallas... another determing factor of me going or not is my homework.. I am going to have to double up on it this weekend in order to go to the meet... SO PLEASE WISH ME LUCK ON THAT ... STRESSFUL WEEKEND COMING RIGHT UP!!!
    "Love My 8G"

stressful? how you think i feel, i have no engine in my car right now and im the host for this meets.lol.

but to answer your questions: rick and fred will be for sure coming from Dallas to the meet so get ahold of them to find out what time they'll be leaving Saturday morning. The meet is only for Saturday you dont have to stay the night if you dont want to. the last area we will be located at is right off of HWY183 so it wont be to hard to hit IH35 if you plan on leaving Saturday night. Im sure Rick and Fred will be staying the night, but i like i said its really up to you if you want to. For the guys that do stay the night im pretty sure it would be breakfeast more photos and saying our goodbyes the next morning. "inelse the car isnt running, then im putting you'll fools to work" lol.
    Last edited by silver01g; 05-22-2009 at 12:12 AM

Unfortunate my plans have changed a little bit, put me on the MAYBE list. I am going to try and wiggle out of this shit, but if I can't I don't want yall waiting around on me for no reason.

I am too lazy to look at all 20 pages is it this weekend or next?

Pete would you do me a favor and change to the first post with the new updated list and info?

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Gal View Post
    hey rick u gonna have that bumper shipped down here
    and ready to by the time we leave
    it will be here, fixed, put on, ... but painted thats gonna be tuff to pull off in 3 days

try reinstalling a motor in two weeks only able to work on it in two full days,lol. new motor will be in and running by tomorrow night or monday night.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast