The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TI: 2009 TGCtexas Tri-City Cruise pre-plan

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
Showing results 461 to 473 of 473
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I made a DIY camera mount on the harness bar for the cruising needs.
    is it gonna be stable while drivinG

We'll try to make both Saturday and sunday as a wrench it day (G-day weekend) for those wanting stuff done. I'll bring my special tools like the clear corner pry bar, heat gun etc.

Also, I'm bringing in some cool stuff to sell in anyone is interested....

- Red Diamante V6 Engine cover (see sig) $15
    - Gloss Black Diamante V6 Engine cover $10
    - V6 bolts (new) Free
    - 3G Strut bar (not Silver01G's) $20
    - Pair of Front seat belt harness (black) $20
    - Old style Fiberglass JDM Grille $10

wat time we meeting in desoto

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Gal View Post
    wat time we meeting in desoto
    IM OUT!!! flew a fuckin bag out about 30 mins ago im settin on the side of the road in thew rong neiborhood waitin ona tow truck or flat bed :pissed: first my bumper was lost then we tracked it down and it wont get here till monday then now i blow a bag FUCK MY LIFE its up to you now da_gal hold us down im finna get drunk :(

^that sucks i know how that feels being on the side of the road.

well tomorrow is the day and if anyone needs to get ahold of me txt or call
    512-541-5843
    ill get there at 12pm

O: I would like to know if im able to get the food tonight would everyone be ok with chipping in $5 and person? its so it would save us so time. just let me know what yall would like to BBQ?

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky_db View Post
    IM OUT!!! flew a fuckin bag out about 30 mins ago im settin on the side of the road in thew rong neiborhood waitin ona tow truck or flat bed :pissed: first my bumper was lost then we tracked it down and it wont get here till monday then now i blow a bag FUCK MY LIFE its up to you now da_gal hold us down im finna get drunk :(
    Hmmm, will you be able to hang out with us coming with Da_Gal?

Im down for the 5$

2002 ES i4 SOHC Mitsubishi Galant

Any one want to buy an LCD for a 80$$ to support my fund to get home and have money!? lol I have 2(1-19"w, and 19")

Just reminding you guys know the final meeting place is at the Walmart on...

1030 Norwood Park Blvd.
    Austin, TX 78753

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...,0.038452&z=15

I might not wake up in time to meet ya'll at Wal-Mart(Don't laugh) I may wait till ya'll are at the car wash, bc it's 4:30AM and I'm wide awake. Doubt I'm getting to sleep tonite any time soon. James, call me tomorrow when ya'll are heading over to the car wash. If you can cover my $5 or whatever for the food, I'll pay it back when I see you. See everyone tomorrow. :)
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

----->moved
    to thread

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=36984

Theres more ...just click on my car domain link below and go to page 7 Thanks! I had a good time!!
    Last edited by Asierra_999; 05-31-2009 at 03:54 PM

Hey i made a new thread on the "meet section" repost them there if you could

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

TGC Regular
    Like you guys know,i had to come back to houston for sunday work. When i left Heather's house at about 2am to get the headlights then headed back to houston. Fell asleep on the way about 1 hour into the trip and hit a rail. only the front side scraped a little and the backside is dented in. I turned out of it to hard to my driver side back fenders swung into it. Just more cosmetic added to the list when i redo the entire car's body.

Then after words i figure that i was hell to sleep, i pulled into a chevron (the only gas station still opened) and apparently almost clipped a dodge charger....... and it happen to be that the charger was a cop car. yay? he pulled me over (not that i was still on the road anymore) came to the driver side, flash me with the light and said "Did you know you almost clip my car off when you changed lanes to pull into the gas station, also failed to signal doing so?" i replied "I had no idea, this is the only gas station for miles that is still open and i know for sure i needed to stop." He asked for my DL and registration. Told me to step out of the car and walk a line. That also thought that i was in toxicated. He asked me where I was coming and going. repied "From Austin to Houston and that I came to Austin 12pm leaving houst around 9" He asked me if it was ok to search the car and hood. replied "Yea, i dont have a problem with a search." he just open the doors and looked around. Gave back my DL and registration saying "Cause you were very cooperative, im not gonna ticket you for the 3 offence (I didnt ask what the three were but i figure it was failed to signal to change lanes, failed to signal to turn, and i think the last one was my windows being 20% not really sure or maybe theres an offence for almost clipping a cop car...rofl) and go get some stuff from the gas station and rest up a little bit before you take off again." I told him sure. Went and got stuff, he was still sitting outside for another 30mins before he left so i stuck around 40mins to make sure he knew i was getting some rest.

Well i got home at about 5:30am pulling over at least 10x to stretch and wake myself up.

Gotta say, it was worth seeing you guys. Had alot of fun, great turn out, about 10 galants that stayed the entire day 12 or 13 that came out 1 eclipse and 1 sentra also people brought people with them so there were at least 15+ of us hanging out and having a good time, food was great. wanna thank James for organize a wonderful meet and being an awesome host. I hope to see everyone again in Houston for the July BBQ Pete will be hosting.
    Last edited by ADExternal; 05-31-2009 at 05:24 PM

2002 ES i4 SOHC Mitsubishi Galant

I was sad, Bloody Arro didn't show up to this meet....

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324