The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TI: 2009 TGCtexas Tri-City Cruise pre-plan

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 473
    It's not the show I care about it's the after party I'm after. 8)

well it doesnt take much just REGISTER fees. thats it, Pete and me are showing as a group with Dream Speed. its doesnt say yet on their website on how much it runs, but if i remember last year it was 20 or 25, but as a register car owner you get a free band

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

oh snap rist bands thats not bad at all but do you leave your car there over night?

It's not the show I care about it's the after party I'm after. 8)
    ok Mc Lovin
    lol

no no its just a one day show. show up in the morning the earlier the better no long wait in lines (you know what i mean pete) for registions and then you leave when show is over.

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

oooh i see. i figured out how to get my front to tuck in on the bags to the rim :) but i also found a littlte tear in one of my bags so the race is on to find some kind of heavy duty rubber repair :(

there's always something wrong with your bags man!

SO: as late as this shows goes, arriveal time is up to yall. And second that we will be getting out of this late i will try to find a place for us to eat at after the show. any suggestions on a spot?

yea i know i shoulda just went with coilovers but they seemed like a good idea at the time lol

bag are not for a daily my friend. but hey i aint mad at ya.

But Rick get ahold of the Dallas guys and girls get them to come as well. I wanna see new people o and im gonna try to get my homeboy to bring his 8g out too, looks like your just no bags.

ile see how many from dallas really want to go cuz this ride really sucks alone lol
    i might take them off till the meet comes then put them back on 8)
    im finna start PMin rite now

well i sent my Cuzin a message, and ill give my homboy a call tomorrow, and txt the one with the gold 8g. Heather logs on so im sure she'll be hit this up soon.

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    you guys can put me down as a maybe for now, I am trying to find out the date my son has his Cub Scout camping trip in April.

what days is this goin down
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

we are looking at 11th-12th.

4 people all ready now we will see how many will flake off in the next 2 months im on cardomain and everything lol

Count me as maybe, depends on my exams schedule in the following week.

Quote Originally Posted by silver01g View Post
    there's always something wrong with your bags man!
    well this is painfully true as today i hit the single biggest pothole in dallas. The damn thing was sooooo big my rim just went all the way inside of it!! i got away with minor scratches on the rims but my air shocks not so lucky IDK how but the sheer power of the pot hole broke my inch and 1/2 solid steel iner-pole that moves the cylinder up and down sooooo yea im just gonna take them off and the DUBS im goin back down to 17s with lots of rubber until april 10th:smt081
    Last edited by ricky_db; 02-04-2009 at 12:49 AM Reason: adding more pissedness

Hey Pete ggalant01 IS going

kick

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_db View Post
    kick
    ????

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast