The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TI: 2009 TGCtexas Tri-City Cruise pre-plan

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 473
    Hey guys, I'm in. (my man Kenny too) Didn't realize this was being planned until James told me about it today.

Unfortunately we'll only have 1 crazy dog mascot with us bc my husky Karma passed away. Psycho puppy Bullit will be there though, and he's just a tad bigger now.
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

Quote Originally Posted by lavie2k9 View Post
    ????
    just doin some free advertizing of the thread lol

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterbyfilms View Post
    Hey guys, I'm in. (my man Kenny too) Didn't realize this was being planned until James told me about it today.

Unfortunately we'll only have 1 crazy dog mascot with us bc my husky Karma passed away. Psycho puppy Bullit will be there though, and he's just a tad bigger now.
    way to spread the wor austin guys lol sorry for your loss mine ran away...im lucky he wasnt wearing his tags that day... ass hole dog... im gonna miss him

My cuzin said he's going, but not sure what his screen name is, so just put frankie for now til i get it. now i just need to ask my homeboy and pretty much austin is done, but im gonna ask these other two i see all the time.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

I wanna meet up!!! lol anyone else from San Antonio?!

Theres a molded cyber 1 owner named Kid from San Antonio maybe he'd be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_db View Post
    sorry for your loss mine ran away...im lucky he wasnt wearing his tags that day... ass hole dog... im gonna miss him
    Sorry for your loss too :( It's never fun to lose a dog, even an asshole one.
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

Quote Originally Posted by Asierra_999 View Post
    yep there is a route coming from there. anyone with a galant from texas is welcome to come (my understanding)

Quote Originally Posted by Asierra_999 View Post
    Your welcome to come along! just find someone to follow or even just head on up here yourself. it'll will be fun.

if you do come i wont be the only silver one anymore.hehehe.
    Last edited by silver01g; 02-10-2009 at 12:16 AM

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

i passed my twin on the freeway coming in to work so i just folded in my mirrors, dropped the car a lil and passed him up bangin screw lol

lol you sho'd him soldier 8)
    i was gonna shoot out his tire till i realized he was on rubber-bands to and i couldnt get off a clean shot at the tiny ass tires lol

there are a lot of 8gs on 20's around here, bad thing about them are their not really INTO their car, just doing it to say they got it.

Me and Str834 were trying to recruit them back in 2004. They were totally different people compared to the folks you see on the forums so we gave up on them (that's why you don't see many of them on tgctexas). The Twankie-club you see on here at least care about the well being of their cars as well as the DUBS they support.

yea i quit recruiting when NOBODY signed up people thinking im trying to jack them and all of the chicks i would run into thought i was trying to hit on them !o! i just wanted to start up dallas meets so we dont have to drive hella miles to kick it.

you got a hold of the new girl yet rick?

Quote Originally Posted by silver01g View Post
    you got a hold of the new girl yet rick?
    no i gave her my number (FOR HELP WITH HER MODS (CAR MODS) ) LOL i think shes down (for the trip)

i havent seen her on lately, hopefully she'll find this thread.

Pete put my cuzin down, just put frankie.

Quote Originally Posted by silver01g View Post
    i havent seen her on lately, hopefully she'll find this thread.
    i PMed her last week with the link :(

Looks like I plan on making a trip then!! Sounds fun!

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast