The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TI: 2009 TGCtexas Tri-City Cruise pre-plan

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 473
    You can put me down for HIN! thx!

i saw a grey galant on the freeway on DUBS w/ the black widow body kit ive ben searching for for years. i couldn't catch up to him as i was behind some old people on the service road trying my hardest to see if it was the kit. then i get on the freeway ... gun it ... hes gone.. like a ghost lol i cursed the old people in my mind for a little while and drove on home :(

seen a gold one today, telling you ive seen it before on here or on cardomain. and the way it looked, looks like someone from TGC. it was a old guy driving it, i asked if it was his, he said yes, then i asked if he did the work himself, then he said no, and that he bought the car the way it was, he also stated that he bought it in New Orleans. who had blacked out altezzas? it was slammed on steels, black housing clear corner heads, black 99-01 grill, and tinted windows.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

did you recruit him?

looked like a crack head. so no. plus he was talking in short words sounded like he didnt want to talk.

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

He might have stole the car LOL
    coil-overs riding better?

well i couldnt get ahold of my homeboy so i was only able to loosen up the springs myself, it doesnt bounce as much, i just gotta even it out now, i believe thats still the reason the car still bounces. the rear is slammed, it actually looks like how you car is in your sig right now in the rear. since loosen up the spring in the front it as dropped it a inch in the front, but it is still to high so i have to wait for my homeboy cause i dont have the tools needed.

your gonna kill some treadwear. just like me lol

i dont want it that low, im waiting on my homeboy so i can use the car lift and tools again. i only want a one finger gap in the front and rear.

Get your space suits ready because we're about to fly into space! I just added a boat load of Club3G, Club4G, and GalantForums people on board. :)

Rick, I'm guessing there's going to be enough folks going with you....

NICE!! so whats the estatment number count now?

We're looking at a 30+ guest list and hopefully it won't turn out like that (wonderful) Christmas meet....
    Last edited by G-spot; 02-12-2009 at 06:33 PM

30 people or cars?

Lavikie29?

hahaha

sweet!

Someone gonna bring a camera with a wide angle lens so we can all line up? :D

Before I go to bed just letting you guys know.....

This pic is freaking AWESOME!!!1!

I thought our guys did that last year?

HEY! What the hell??? if it was in a different area by the brigde then cool, but in the same place as we did no, copy cats!!!

Plus ours came out better.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast