The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TI: 2009 TGCtexas Tri-City Cruise pre-plan

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Showing results 141 to 160 of 473
    the meet spot for saturday in the HIN show

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Quote Originally Posted by silver01g View Post
    the meet spot for saturday in the HIN show
    What time?

anytime during the day me and another member will be in the show.

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

I don't think I am going to be at this meet. I don't have the money right now. Unless I come up with it between now and then, I might, but probably not.

My car would look nasty with all of yours' anyways. It's beat to hell and makes noises it shouldn't.

Young I know what you are talking about I though about entering also but I do not think it is good enough.

HIN is something you don't normally enter a daily driven car unless you made it immaculate proof or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Helotes View Post
    Young I know what you are talking about I though about entering also but I do not think it is good enough.
    Well I am on the list for people who are attending, so this is technically me backing out. My name on there is lavie2k9. They wrote it funny though, I don't know who did it.

I need to get that stuff fixed but like I said, I have no cash. I am thinking about learning how to paint and painting my own car. I have my dad's '70 Impala and my '92 GMC Sierra to practice on. They both could use some paint, even if it is terrible before they rust to the ground.

HIN is something you don't normally enter a daily driven car unless you made it immaculate proof or something.
    Mine looks ok but it is my daily driver and it is not immaculate.

i do it just to get the car out there.

And these meets are tended to meet our fellow TGC members here in Texas. Come on you've seen the other states photos of their meets half of them have mixed colored cars, the hole point of doing it HIN weekend was to have a fun good time seeing show cars.

Recently I see a lot of people who flakes out or even not go to a meet just because the owner thinks his/her car will not look good with the rest of the crowd. If they're that conscious about it I don't know how they live out their lives with peer pressure 24/7?

Recently I see a lot of people who flakes out or even not go to a meet just because the owner thinks his/her car will not look good with the rest of the crowd. If they're that conscious about it I don't know how they live out their lives with peer pressure 24/7?
    I will admit that is a partial reason, but the real heart of my not going would be my lack of funds. I live at home. I am a senior in high school. I make a little over $100 a week, and half of it goes to gas alone because my parents decided to live in the middle of nowhere. I just bought tires for the car and I have to pay those off. I am working on a video job right now and if that turns out good as far as monetary return goes, then I will sure as hell drive down there with ricky, but at the moment, it's just not happening for me.

some of the dallas people must not have read that im going to buy 2 rooms for my crew to crash in. i got a place to slep in austin i was just going to get the rooms for who ever else was goin on the ride with me FOR FREE just come up with 50 or 75 dollars for just in case money

this is the park im thinking we should do, for the guys that were at the last meet the bridge aint to far from this park. so same lake different area.
    http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/parks/emmalong.htm
    Last edited by silver01g; 03-22-2009 at 11:21 PM

dam we have to pay to fart in that park hopefully the gate is open lol

I love Emma Long Park, especially when the Pier was right there and you could hear the music across the lake. But, every car will have to pay to enter, and if you are there 1 minute after they close at 10pm, you are locked in for the night.
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

yall should keep us few 4g eclipse ppl informed. its a few of us who actually show up....especially us houston ones... well just me...

all are welcome.. So guys lets get a update on whos coming. and which day. Saturday is the HIN car show and Sunday is the meet.

I will be at the show on Saturday.

I really do wish I could attend this meet. I know I would have fun, I have been away from the car scene tooooooo long.

Back from the dead!!!

I just now realized that this is on Easter. Is that going to keep anyone from coming? I hope not. I think it's gonna keep my boyfriend Kenny from being able to get off work, but I'll still be there.
    We'll both be at HIN late, maybe 8 or 9pm.
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast