The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How to adjust headlight aiming

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    stm

How to adjust headlight aiming

Does anyone know how to adjust headlight aiming in Mitsubishi galant'02 :?:

yep - behind your headlights, there is sort of a bottle cap type thing that is vertically attached for each headlight! just search it w/ your hands or use a flashlight to spot it!! then either turn it right or left to aim up or down!!

thats it!
    Semper Fi'

stm
    Thnx man
    how about right and left for each headlight

u could play with it, but i never tried, dont think you can do that, but someone correct me if i'm wrong!!! u might break one of the lil' latches that will cause the headlight to be LESS secured!!

just up n down, homie
    Semper Fi'

Nick VR4
    as far as I know you can't move head lights to the left or right
    Why would you need to ???

Re: How to adjust headlight aiming

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stm)</div><div class='quotemain'>Does anyone know how to adjust headlight aiming in Mitsubishi galant'02 :?:</div>

stm why would you want do this,, like move around the headlight beam

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stm)</div><div class='quotemain'>Does anyone know how to adjust headlight aiming in Mitsubishi galant'02 :?:</div>

stm why would you want do this,, like move around the headlight beam</div>

if your headlights are not properly aligned then ur vision is kinda impaired at night.

but yea to move left and right, i really don't see why u'd want to do that but, if you loosen the headlight bolts, you can shift the headlights maybe put in some washers as spacers for the bolts but yea, i guess u want that cross eyed look for ur car lol

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stm)</div><div class='quotemain'>Does anyone know how to adjust headlight aiming in Mitsubishi galant'02 :?:</div>

stm why would you want do this,, like move around the headlight beam</div>

if your headlights are not properly aligned then ur vision is kinda impaired at night.

but yea to move left and right, i really don't see why u'd want to do that but, if you loosen the headlight bolts, you can shift the headlights maybe put in some washers as spacers for the bolts but yea, i guess u want that cross eyed look for ur car lol</div>

yea i forgot all about the handicap people and cross eye,, or one eye,, sorry :!:

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

stm
    My left headlight is pointing to the left and down
    that's why

BlueESV6
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stm)</div><div class='quotemain'>My left headlight is pointing to the left and down
    that's why</div>

Was it in a wreck?