The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: BuddyClub2 / Sarona Bodykit for 8G

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 36 of 36
    i like the sides not to crazy about the rest.

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    I like the sides, the rear is good with a few small changes, and it looks like the concept they were going for in the front was alright but they didn't pull it off. The designer was probably like, "shit, it sits too high off the ground, let me add 4 feet of material between the headlights and lower grille, that'll solve my problem...."

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

too much going on in the front

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjaydeeone View Post
    here's a galant with that kit at a shoew I was at a few years ago

lmao @ dumb RRiderz logo.

that car looks fugly as hell and the owner should be slapped.

I photochopped to what it looks like if it had coilovers.

From the looks of it, there's no way the owner would of left the parking lot without scraping.

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    the rear isn't too bad. Maybe if they painted the center section black, or like someone else said, have a rear under spoiler.

The front has wayyyy too much surface area going on though

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1 View Post
    The front bumper needs to be shorter. If you're dropped that won't fit.
    Yea, if you shorten it up a inch or two it would look much better proportioned. Right now...the sides and rear together are ok. But the kit as a whole...no. I'd almost rather have that wacky russian kitted G (some will know what I mean) than this one.

if they made the front crash bar area thinner like the jdm bumpers it would be sweet, and why did they design the rear like that the buddy club 2 kit looks nice and simple on other cars

they should have left it like this
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    meh looks like a big diper

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicano View Post
    I dig it but only by looking at the pictures from Jay posted, with a Liberal grill it works but since that car is not dropped that sucker will be low
    its not a liberal grille its a oem 8g grille lol... but on topic this kit is not the best thing ever... kinda cheesy if you ask me....

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

I4betterthanUR4
    I'm gonna have to jump on the wagon and say the front is ugly as shit. I thought the whole thing was ugly until I saw that silver G rocking it.Not too bad for everything except the front. Also it looks a ton better with that drop. Airbags would fix the scrapping problem. It also has some tiny rims....

I love the rear bumper, if the sideskirts and the front was redesigned it would look great in my eyes.
    Btw: Who the hell takes a Galant to a car show??? With that height it would be more suitebale to take it to an airshow

I4betterthanUR4
    ^^ lol it did look pretty ridiculous with those small rims and ride height.... not to mention the rriders sticker....

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    the rear is okay, i would cut the middle out of it and fiberglass a rear downforce piece like the evo's. rest of the kit is ugly
    x2

i like the front. not the sides and the rear flare things attatched to the rear bumper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12