The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mitsubishi Endeavor

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

Mitsubishi Endeavor

Ok im just wanting to see how many of us out there own an Endeavor. I have a 08 Endeavor and it is verry hard to find any info on Moding the SUV so if you have one and have done mods lets get somthing started here.. Thanks
    Dreams Do Come True

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    almost bought one. too bad it was gone when i got to the dealer.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I have an 07' Limited.. Everything but navi.. Nothing has been done to it..

I think Kevin's woman drives one.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Here's my only pic with my whole Mitsu family in it.. Well, besides my gf's Galant

Sweet...
    Dreams Do Come True

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    I bought my fiance a 04 XLS Endeavor...we love this SUV alot!

Endeavors are based on the 9g Galant chassis and alot of pieces of the 9g Galant are in the Endeavor. From the gauge custlers, headunit, etc etc. Even though the share (Also the 4g Eclipse) the same chassis and suspension components....obvisously the spring and strut combo is different from the galant/eclipse since the endeavor is heavier and higher ride height.

You can use a 9g Galant V6/4g Eclipse v6 cold air intake on a Endeavor and exhaust. There exterior pieces that were available on the Endeavor that were available here in the us but in other foreign markets like a spoiler, different front and rear bumpers and grilles. etc etc.

My fiance wants to keep her Endeavor pretty much stock..and i don't mind even though the "mod" bug does tend to bite. The only things we plan to do next is all weather mats, rear mud flaps, K&N air box filter, rear spoiler, and a few things here and there.

Last edited by 4-G-rim; 12-23-2008 at 07:58 AM

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

You could use a 4G Eclipse Turbo or Supercharger kit also. Infact you could use a 3G/8G Galant turbo or supercharger kit with some mods (to piping, and possibly to fuel management).

All very interesting stuff to know... 4-g-rim what are some of the sites for bodykits for the endeavor?
    Dreams Do Come True

bodykits on trucks are bad.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Stolyn View Post
    All very interesting stuff to know... 4-g-rim what are some of the sites for bodykits for the endeavor?
    I haven't tried to look for body kits for a Endeavor. I know that in the Philippines there is a OEM "Ralliart" kit from Mitsubishi Philippines that were equipped in production over there. Its the only "kit" I have seen and its tight. I have tried to contact the owner..but I haven't gotten a reply yet. Hopefully next year I will make a trip to the Philippines to visit family and I will pursue finding parts for the Endeavor and my Galants while there.

here are pics.

Here are pics of the Ralliart Endeavor from a couple years ago that was shown in the SEMA show. Mitsu was planning on releasing this model for sale..but pulled plans to due to the hurting automotive sales due to the economy.

I would have bought the Endeavor RalliArt. I've seen (several times) and sat in it, it is great! And you know, I bet you could use (at least the front) suspension from a 4G Eclipse, possibly the rear. I would have to look underneath or find a rear strut part number or diagram to be 100%.

nice i have wife 08 looking for good mods

wow looks nice.

that is the kit i like...
    Dreams Do Come True

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    I would have bought the Endeavor RalliArt. I've seen (several times) and sat in it, it is great! And you know, I bet you could use (at least the front) suspension from a 4G Eclipse, possibly the rear. I would have to look underneath or find a rear strut part number or diagram to be 100%.
    The difference between the 4g Eclipse and Endeavor would be the strut and springs. 4g and even 9g Galant coilovers/springs/struts would fit, but it would lower the Endeavor and the springs and struts for either the Eclipse or Galant aren't setup to the heavier Endeavor.

RRE made a custom set of 1 piece coilovers for the Endeavor Ralliart for Mitsubishi, but I have talked to them and they haven't produced sets for public sale as of yet.