The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need some info about a Galant

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Need some info about a Galant

I'm looking for this front lip from a Galant, I believe it's a 1993? Anyone know where I can source this lip?

Thanks in advance!

i dont think that you can just buy the lip i think its molded into the bumper. I think.

I was bidding on that bumper lol i still haven't decided if im going to buy it though.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Looks like that is a 7G Galant - by the looks of things the ones in the photos are all-in-one although they did do spoiler lips on the high end V6-specs at the time.

My 2003 Mitsubishi Galant 2.5 V6-24V Elegance

Mine has it from factory, and I doubt that you will ever be able to separate it from the bumper intact.
    Go for the entire bumper...
    6G73 2.5 DOHC V6
    AWD

You could separate it... Because the lip is bolted to the bumper - on the bottom of it and the upper side is just glued with double side tape...
    www.mitsubishiklub.cz
    Dream, as if you live for ever, live as if you will die today, the choice is yours.

TGC Regular
    Yep, but you can't buy the lip seperately, so you'd still end up paying for a full bumper.
    1994 Galant VR-4 GOKUH ( 230kw atw )
    2000 Legnum VR-4 ( Daily, 155.5kw atw )
    1997 Legnum VR-4 - Yes Another one
    1995 FTO - V6 Mivec 200hp

Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    Yep, but you can't buy the lip seperately, so you'd still end up paying for a full bumper.
    Sometimes Im able to buy only the lip... When the car on the yard is after "good" hit.
    www.mitsubishiklub.cz
    Dream, as if you live for ever, live as if you will die today, the choice is yours.