The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Where to find VR-G lip

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30
    thats the whole point LOL

dont take it up the butt. just some of us are tired of repeating the same answer

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

lor_tek
    Lol, dont' worry about it. The reason why some of you might get the same questions so many times is because if someone is new to a form and did the search for it and can't find something that is close to their need. Of course the noob is going to ask. Now, I know I'm a noob, YES!. Those that are expert know who you are. Why did we all join a form? Well, to help others right. It's not that I don't search, I do search. But when you search and things come up different, that's when I ask to get an opinion from you expert. I'm sure some of you when you first started, ask questions too until you know where to find it. I know that some people are tired of repeating an answer, that's fine. What good of a form if someone can't ask a question?

i dont like the search button also, doesent really work that good LOL.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Your right, It actually doesnt always work that well. Bcz it looks for the words that you typed in, which have prob been used a gizzillion n this forum! Which leaves you combing thru a bunch of threads that might have nothing to do with what your looking for, or might be exactly what your looking for.

None the less, youre expected to try the search button first in order to cut down on redundant threads being started up cluttering the boards asking questions like, "How do I clear my headlight corners?"
    Its also a sort of "right of passage", in order to become a contributing member of the forums. Just like how you need 50 posts b4 u can sell an item on here, theres just things you can and cant do. Posting redundant questions is one of those you cant do, without risking being flamed.
    Last edited by IVORY_G; 12-28-2008 at 09:47 PM
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    The search function is totally useless when you're just searching for "VRG" or "JDM" or "VR4".

1 post of question and 20 posts of flaming for asking. This is what should of happened.....

Post #1
    Quote Originally Posted by lor_tek View Post
    Hi All,

Who is the person to get in contact with to get a VR-G lip or front bumber with the lip? I heard people naming trigger but I don't know who trigger is.

Any place or any person I can get in contact with is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Should of been Post #2

Quote Originally Posted by nokcy21 View Post
    I'm selling my lip and the bumper. Here's my for sale thread
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=33798
    Post #3
    Quote Originally Posted by lor_tek View Post

Thanks, greatly appreciated.
    Could of ended the thread right there
    Last edited by G-spot; 12-28-2008 at 10:04 PM

lor_tek
    I really understand the concept behind why some are really tired of answering simple question. I think it is a great way to keep people that are truly involved in the game. The problem is, when noobs enter this forum and are replied back to search the FS thread, they can't view it because of certain requirements. I feel pretty bad myself because I can't view the FS thread. But no worries, I'll do what's right to gain my way up the ladder.

cannot view the FS thread really!!! never noticed that anyways i got one for sale, comes with the bumper. is interested pm me!!! Goodluck

lor_tek
    I'll definitely get in touch with you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12