The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: itb's ??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 44 of 44
    and this apparently came stock on a grand am of some year. hmmm might be the basis of a new design for me.
    http://www.shaun.saturnet.net/pics/F...raceparts4.JPG

An ITB setup on a 4G64 in 8G is far more for bragging rights than performance, given how heavy the car is and still SOHC. A 4G64 with ITBs in a Mirage...that's a different story.
    94 Galant GS: 4G67 head, 1G IM, Evo 8 TB, DeltaCam 272/264 Cams, Test Pipe, OE Avenger V6 60mm catback w/muffler, modified Outlander header, DIY COP setup, B/S delete, 315cc injectors, AEM UEGO WBO2, Black case 3G ECU

1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

ITb's are main used for cars that want a Smooth Revving NA and preferable something with a high rev range also, its not about power its more about smoothness of airflow, but most guys who do ITB's use a standalone since u can't have a Mas on it, Or convert to a Weber carburated Itb setup,
    something like this Picture of an AE86 Corolla me and my friend put together,
    Most people who run ITB's go to Hpde sessions and are constantly revving so a smoother airflow helps in performance after turns or match rev downshifting or just any revving related in general

those are 48mm Weber ITB's btw

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123