The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any meets in Arizona?

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 291

Any meets in Arizona?

Hey guys, I know airborne is an AZ member. Does anyone know any members here? Airborne how bout you? Wanna meet up sometime, or do you know other Mitsu owners around here that have meets?

Nobody? Well I'm in Phoenix, if anyone ever wants to meet up lemme know :)

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    I am in arizona...where are you at?

I mean what part of phoenix?

35th and Happy Valley

DAM thats far! I'm a few blocks from ASU, you ever take your g out to the pavilions on the 101 and Indian Bend?

Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    DAM thats far! I'm a few blocks from ASU, you ever take your g out to the pavilions on the 101 and Indian Bend?
    My car isn't really show quality at the moment. Is that the car show they have right by the McDonalds off of the freeway?

Yup, Mine is not ready yet either but I took my friends 06 mustang gt out there last saturday and there were TONS of EVO's and STI's...no galants, I cant wait till i get mine ready to take over there. Hopefully by summer it will be ready

Mesa here until next month then Im going to be out in QC... I think we might be the only 3, with Galants still, from AZ
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4G64 */* !!NEW!! 03 Honda CBR F4i
    * a little done -*- more to come *
    My Dual Halo H3 Projector Project

I've seen many many many Galants here, at least 2 every day if not more, but not many that have been modified in any way. Maybe us 3 should have a mini meet haha

EDIT: actually a good friend of mine has a galant (looks identical to mine, but his has the spoiler) so 4 of us :D
    Last edited by HungarianHunter; 01-15-2009 at 12:04 AM

I meant TGC folk, but yeah we should definatly all get together sometime. i need to give my car a wash tho. drove through a ton of snow from Albequerque all the way to Holbrook the other week and shes dirty!
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4G64 */* !!NEW!! 03 Honda CBR F4i
    * a little done -*- more to come *
    My Dual Halo H3 Projector Project

Maybe go out to eat or something, I think it's really cool to see like a "horde" of the same cars cruising right next to/behind eachother on the freeway and stuff, we could just take a drive :D

sounds really fun

SO whenever you guys want, let me know :D
    Last edited by HungarianHunter; 01-16-2009 at 07:49 AM

im down, just let me know when! Hopefully its after my paint job...

Hey AZ folks. I may be moving out there in August or September. I'd be in Fountain Hills.

I live in Austin, Texas now and definitely want to hook up with other Galant owners when I get to AZ. I know that's a few months down the road, but I thought I'd say hi, hopefully everything goes through and I can meet you guys when I move there.
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

Nice! There are a few of us out here, not to many. Let us know about the move if/when it happens

My grandma lives in fountain hills! Haha that's crazy, what a coincidence, I'm up there pretty often, shes the manager of the Ross up there. Yea, we can for sure meet up, have like a 5 person welcome-to-az meet :)

BTW

(602) 628-3839

Easiest way to stay connected :)

SO when are we having this meet we've been talkin about? There are 2 more galantcenter members on the boards that are here in AZ, just haven't posted in this thread. The three of us should get together though (4 including my friend). I'll have my new trim and HIDs/switchbacks/decals removed, so I'm down after next week :D

my HID's just got here, should be installing them friday! I'm pumped. Did you get a relay harness to run the power from the battery or are you just doing it from the OEM harness??

Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    my HID's just got here, should be installing them friday! I'm pumped. Did you get a relay harness to run the power from the battery or are you just doing it from the OEM harness??
    I'm just using the OEM harness. I've heard many people say they've worked fine without a harness, so I didn't get one.

Where did you get yours, and what temp? Mine should be here early next week. I just cleared my heads so the switchbacks, 6000k HID kit, and my xenon fog lights will be sexy, day and night :D No more egg joke effect from the yellow bulb...
    I have pics in the members ride section of my progress if you wanna check it out :)

Hey maybe we should take our galants out to that show you mentioned, once I get my rims and touch-up paint my car won't look bad at all :D

Haha we could rep TGC at the show :P

We'd be the 2 lonely galants haha, that'd be fun :)

haha yeah we can park next too the R34 and R33 skyline guys! jk jk. I got 8k for my HID's and they are here so I might install them and see how it goes without the harness. My car is still not show worthy, i have no paint on half my car but soon it will be painted, dropped and have new rims.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast