The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any meets in Arizona?

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Showing results 181 to 200 of 291
    Quote Originally Posted by stvn_mj View Post
    ^Nice. I want a double din as well. I might end up gettng one and selling my indash. Not sure yet though.

You know who to call when your selling your indash ;)

lol. I thought you were good with yours. lol

lol. I thought you were good with yours. lol
    Of course I am. Because that's all I can afford. Lol, I don't wanna spend the large amount of money that an indash costs (300 bucks or more is a lot for a subway employee with bills) lol.

However, if a friend of mine hooked me up with his used one, I'd be more interested haha.

nooo you can never cut yourself short if anything just save for it. trust me its worth it i have the pioneer avic f700bt and i love my navi

Haha.. Possibly a 2 yr free sub hook up can get you an free indash lol. So our next meet must be at your subway job.
    The only reason I shy away from double din is because of how hot it gets here in az and I dont want anything to get messed up. We will see though.

i had a pioneer avhp5700 and the heat killed my motor on my flip out so thats when i decided to go double din and not block my ac vents anymore

Haha.. Possibly a 2 yr free sub hook up can get you an free indash lol. So our next meet must be at your subway job.
    The only reason I shy away from double din is because of how hot it gets here in az and I dont want anything to get messed up. We will see though.
    Haha I'll see what I can do :D

I'll throw in a free shifter/ebrake boot set too ;)

Quote Originally Posted by dracer219 View Post
    i had a pioneer avhp5700 and the heat killed my motor on my flip out so thats when i decided to go double din and not block my ac vents anymore
    Yea I am afraid of that too. But I am going to try and move my in dash to the lower part of the radio bezel plus whenever I leave my car sittin in the sun I leave my windows slightly open since I have rainguards you can't see that they are open. Dont kno if it helps but so far I've had no problems.

As long as the sun isn't beaming on it directly it should be fine

Yea. For now i will stick with my indash. I will look into later down the road.

I just got some free work done yesterday since I started my job in gilbert today so no more service engine light for me yayyyyy

lol. Good stuff bro. Does it run good?

Its running freaking great now back to the stuff I wanna do :)

hey stvn....let me know how it goes when you try to move your indash to the bottom....i tried the other day but i couldnt relocate the climate controls...i had no play on the two cords that control temp and airflow...so i couldnt move it...maybe ul have better luck..

I will get on it friday. I will let you kno how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by dracer219 View Post
    I just got some free work done yesterday since I started my job in gilbert today so no more service engine light for me yayyyyy
    Want to buy complete fluid flush lol

Hey george I was able to move the indash to the bottom slot and the a/c controls to the top slot. My indash stopped working because the fuse blew but bought a new one and it was good to go. Moving the a/c controls was pretty easy it had enough slack to move to the top and the indash was hitting but if you keep trying you will get it to fit good. There was a little thing sticking out that was hitting the brakcket on the indash but since the bracket has an opening I just put the little thing sticking out in between the bracket. Hope that makes sense.
    Here are the pics I took.

ok cool thanks....im gonna try it 2marrow...its been hot lately and i hate that my indASh covers my ac vents now that i always have my ac on...this will definetly help..

Alright bro. The only thing I need to fix is to make the a/c controls sit flush on the radio bezel. Since that top piece sits a little furthur back then where the a/c sat in the middle. But i will fix it before I get my new radio bezel.

Im bored so I thought i'd open this thread up again and see when we should have our next meet. Next month? September?

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast