The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any meets in Arizona?

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
Showing results 241 to 260 of 291
    Lol hey i'm still an active member and anytime is good with me just let me know

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Wednesday night is good with me, lets set a time and place, & if the rest of the members wanna join then they can... Im somewhat familiar with the Phoenix area (Glendale, Peoria, Tempe) since I visit a few times a year. But this will the first time driving my G.

Stvn_mj, is ur G in driving condition? If so would you drive it up to the meet?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Ok you guys choose......so since your on vacation what things would you like to do?

Quote Originally Posted by azgalant View Post
    Ok you guys choose......so since your on vacation what things would you like to do?

It doesnt matter to me, we can meet up some place to eat, then go for a decent cruise or something like that. I'll be there with my wife and son visiting my Grandmother so I dont plan to be out all night or anything.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

ivory g the galant is driveable. my sister has been driving it to school but has scrapped up the evo wheels pretty bad which i would be embarrassed to show. i want to see yours though and everyones galant. i have yet to fall in love with my sc400.

Quote Originally Posted by stvn_mj View Post
    ivory g the galant is driveable. my sister has been driving it to school but has scrapped up the evo wheels pretty bad which i would be embarrassed to show. i want to see yours though and everyones galant. i have yet to fall in love with my sc400.
    Hey I am embarrased about my galant right now it looks like crap but I am still taking it

^Yea but yours has nice engine/5 speed right? I will take it if I like what it looks like clean. BTW if any of you are interested in the parts I have for sale let me know and we can work out a deal I want to get rid of this stuff.

^Yea but yours has nice engine/5 speed right? I will take it if I like what it looks like clean. BTW if any of you are interested in the parts I have for sale let me know and we can work out a deal I want to get rid of this stuff.
    Just bring it, It'll be fine! Everyone's car looks good @ Night! LOL! What do u have for sale?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

I just found ur FS thread, bring the DC STB to the meet. I may be interested in buying it, if it will fit over my Outlander IM...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

will do. lets agree where we can meet up with time so everyone knows and they wont have an excuse for not going.

Well there's really nothing to do on a wednesday...... over here in chandler there's a small car meet in an asian plaza that's all that I know of

Well there's really nothing to do on a wednesday...... over here in chandler there's a small car meet in an asian plaza that's all that I know of

Thats cool, we could do that and or meet up somewhere like "Zipps" and go from there. I love their hot wings there, not sure if everyone's familiar with its but its a Sports Bar in Scottsdale and Phoenix... Or meet up at a Sonic's... I know theyre a dime a dozen out there, but there's only one out where I live. Im easy, I wasnt expecting a big event filled night or anything, just a simple meet that includes meeting you guys, gettn some grub, and a cruise somewhere, etc...
    Last edited by IVORY_G; 05-14-2011 at 02:16 AM
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    im down for food and a meet, depending on when i get off work. I should be done by 8

Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    im down for food and a meet, depending on when i get off work. I should be done by 8
    Sounds good, so about 9pm then? Where are we gonna meet to eat?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

No ideas for food? I dont want to choose bcz I figure you guys would know of a good local place better than I would... I've heard of Heart Attack Grill, are they any good?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    No ideas for food? I dont want to choose bcz I figure you guys would know of a good local place better than I would... I've heard of Heart Attack Grill, are they any good?
    Heart Attack grill is ok as far as food but if your taking your family that place wouldn't be recommended lol.............we can meet up at tempe market place. That's like halfway for everybody I am guessing. We can eat at Dave and Busters or wherever you guys want. There are a few good restaurants there.

Heart Attack grill is ok as far as food but if your taking your family that place wouldn't be recommended lol.............we can meet up at tempe market place. That's like halfway for everybody I am guessing. We can eat at Dave and Busters or wherever you guys want. There are a few good restaurants there.
    LOL! Its just gonna be me, the fam will be staying home...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    LOL! Its just gonna be me, the fam will be staying home...
    Lol ok................hey I just went to the website of heart attack grill and it says that it will be closed until may 25 for remodeling. So tempe Marketplace then? lol

fyi guys i can't bring the galant. need two motor mounts replaced and has bald rear tires. so if i go i gotta take the lex. i also told another member ( hungarianhunter ) to show up.

Lol ok................hey I just went to the website of heart attack grill and it says that it will be closed until may 25 for remodeling. So tempe Marketplace then? lol
    Dang ok. Well I'll be coming from Sun City, where are you guys coming from? Tempe's about 40-45 mins away. Does Tempe have those radar speed camera lights on alot of the streets or just some? Does Scottsdale have any good places to meet?
    If you guys think Tempe will be the best place to meet, then Im game. I'll just have to be extra careful to watch the speed limits, I dont want any tickets. Not use to that out here in LA.

fyi guys i can't bring the galant. need two motor mounts replaced and has bald rear tires. so if i go i gotta take the lex. i also told another member ( hungarianhunter ) to show up.
    Well gotta do what you gotta do... Cool, any other members in AZ we can hit up? Where's RayDub?
    Last edited by IVORY_G; 05-15-2011 at 08:52 PM
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast