The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any meets in Arizona?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Showing results 281 to 291 of 291
    Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    i live in gilbert and the house prices are crazy low, and its a great city. Tempe is also good but its land locked so house prices are a little higher. Chandler has good and bad parts just like every city. Ever since I moved to gilbert I dont want to live anywhere else. Its great out here.

Sorry work had me running late, I normally dont ditch meets!

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    i live in gilbert and the house prices are crazy low, and its a great city. Tempe is also good but its land locked so house prices are a little higher. Chandler has good and bad parts just like every city. Ever since I moved to gilbert I dont want to live anywhere else. Its great out here.

Sorry work had me running late, I normally dont ditch meets!
    The only cities we didnt get to browse were Gilbert, Chandler, & Surprise. I actually have a friend who works in Chandler also. We'll have to check those out next time.

Its all good man, it happens. Maybe next time...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    if you need any help finding stuff in gilbert just let me know, or if your looking and want to know better area's. Tempe too since I lived there for 20 years too.

Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    if you need any help finding stuff in gilbert just let me know, or if your looking and want to know better area's. Tempe too since I lived there for 20 years too.
    Ok cool thx
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

JDM Zenki Conversion

i live in mesa. im way down to go on drives. not with just galants i think it would be cool to go with lots of people hit me up

hey guys im here in az any one still from az with the galant

Let's bump an old ass thread instead of starting a new one with the same exact topic.

Who here is still from AZ? I'm in Peoria.

I'm from BkNY and now live in Gilbert, AZ. What's good

YOOO anyone still in Arizona ? I'm down here in Tucson and I think I'm the only person that drives a Galant and cares about transforming it into the beast they are. And theres ALOT OF THEM TOO . its flooded with 02-03 fl and most are just trashed out. It seems like nobody tries to keep a clean car . It only takes $1 to vacuum your car and about $5-7 to wash it. But its ku cuz I'll be the only one with a SICKK G.

I'm up in Peoria. I'm down for a meet

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415