The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any meets in Arizona?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 291
    Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    haha yeah we can park next too the R34 and R33 skyline guys! jk jk. I got 8k for my HID's and they are here so I might install them and see how it goes without the harness. My car is still not show worthy, i have no paint on half my car but soon it will be painted, dropped and have new rims.
    Yeah man, once we get the paint and rim's done (and possibly a drop) I don't see why we couldnt, just for shits and giggles :D

So we have

HungarianHunter
    showtime
    stvn_mj

so far....

The 3 of us need to meet up, I get back next monday....

Yup. I justfinished washing my car. I am just waiting to buy some new tires next month for the gsx wheels I have sitting in my garage and a drop in august and I really need a damn paint job.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    I will double check on that paint job for you!!! I called but my friends in hawaii lol

Thanks dude! So when do you guys plan on having the meet? Where is a good spot to meet?

We were thinking we should have a cruise, pick a spot that interests all of us, or we could just pick a restaurant that's a bit further and cruise there for lunch. The location isn't that important, so much as the company :D

Im down for a little cruise. But when the sun is going down because its sucks on hot days. Although it hasn't been that hot i'd rather chill in the evening or something. Let me know.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    im down for whatever, my GF is leaving for new york for a week so this week im free A LOT lol.

Transformers 2 next week?

When next week? Friday or saturday?

Are you not free during the week?

I take college classes during the week. M-THUR 6-9pm

Well we'll have to talk to showtime as well, but any day works for me. What are your main crossroads?

He's online! Tell em to get in this thread. lol. Main roads are Indian school rd and El Mirage.

Icon10

Lol yea I just pm'd him to get in here. I know those streets, they aren't extremely far. I'm sure we can find somewhere to meet. Do you need anything from junk yards? Me and showtime were thinking about doing some junkyard searching. If you need stuff we could all go do that, or if you don't need anything then the 3 of us can just meet up and go eat, go see the movie, and me and showtime will go some other time to junkyards. I'm at 35th nd Happy Valley BTW.

I wouldn't mind going to a JY. I would like to find some 3g seats or even 8g leather seats and I need the lock for the glove box. Just let me kno when so I can let you guys kno if I can go since go to college. I really dont kno were 35th and Happy valley is at. I usually stay within my area. I've only been in az a few years.(2 to be exact)

Is Bell road more familiar?

Do you know where Arrowhead mall is? If we decide on a place to meet you'd be comfortable with following a mapquest page right?

Yea bell is familiar and I know where arrowheadmall is at. I use to go to the gym across from there. Yea I can find my way. Streets here are pretty straightforward so its pretty easy to follow directions.

Yea AZ is a giant grid. Arrowhead parking lot might be a good place to meet up, its easy to find, then we can go from there.

Cool just let me know when and I will be there.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast