The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any meets in Arizona?

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 291
    I'm down for Monday guys, how about Arrowhead like we mentioned earlier? That might be a bit far from avondale though...

how about maybe a cruise and some food?

Sounds like a plan to me. I go to GCC so Arrowhead is not that far. I know glantnation is up for it so I can meet up with him and we can drive to meet you guys at arrowhead. What time do you guys want to meet up there?

Showtime can't go, so it's just going to be us 3, stvn_mj, hungarianhunter, and galantnation.

Do you guys want to just meet at arrowhead and go to a restaurant near by? Or we could go to someones house and have a work day if you guys have stuff to get done on the G's, I for example need to do my headliner and rear deck in white, and cut my front bumper grille out. It's up to you guys.

Maybe you guys could help me figure out this damn engine noise lol.

Either or sounds cool....its freakin hot at hell out here....i thought it was hot in cali but damn its like 15 degrees hotter over here...lol

Yea, the only way we could actually work on the cars would be in a garage with fans, it's way too hot outside during the day. stvn_mj, you got a nice cool garage for us? haha. By the way, I only wanna work on my car if you guys have stuff to do on yours too, just me working on it would be akward lol. let's figure out want stvn wants to do as well, work out the details.

yeah if you wanna work on a car that sounds fine....ive never pulled apart a headliner...would be interesting to actually see it done...if not going to the mall sounds fine...is this mall far from avondale...i dont know anything out here...

Just go to mapquest, and type in your address, and then for the ending location type "Arrowhead Mall" in the business part, phoenix, AZ, not sure about the zip.

Let's see what stvn wants to do. If not work on our cars do you guys just wanna walk around the mall, or go somewhere to eat?

Mall sounds cool.....Get some food and check out the rides

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianHunter View Post
    Yea, the only way we could actually work on the cars would be in a garage with fans, it's way too hot outside during the day. stvn_mj, you got a nice cool garage for us? haha. By the way, I only wanna work on my car if you guys have stuff to do on yours too, just me working on it would be akward lol. let's figure out want stvn wants to do as well, work out the details.
    lol. I wouldn't have a problem with using my garage but since we are moving out this friday I have stuff in the garage since we are preparing to move. But HH do you have a garage? I wouldn't mind helping out on your car. I really dont have much to do in my car. I do need an oil change but I will do that next weekend. If you want me and galntnation can drive up to your place help you out and then we can go eat or a drive w/e. I can do either or just let me know and I will be there.

Yea that sounds good, nice air conditioned area lol.

Just out of curiousity how old are you guys?

EDIT: stvn thanks for the offer, but the sun shines on my garage all day, my garage is extremely hot and stuffy.

Not much to check out on my daily beat up G. lol. But im down for whatever.

edit: HH well anytime you need some help just let me know since your not that far away from me.
    Last edited by stvn_mj; 07-05-2009 at 07:16 PM

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianHunter View Post
    Yea that sounds good, nice air conditioned area lol.

Just out of curiousity how old are you guys?

EDIT: stvn thanks for the offer, but the sun shines on my garage all day, my garage is extremely hot and stuffy.
    I am 48 and you?

lol I am 21.

Lol 48 I was like O.o

Haha I'm 18 this month, so 17 atm.

Hmmm maybe we could meet up at my house when it gets later in the day sometime, but for just the 3 of us tomorrow the mall sounds good.

What time?

wow...you got me with the 48....lol......im 23.....

anytime. 1pm or we can also meet up later that way by the time we get out of the mall the sun hopefully goes down and doesn't get too hott. But anytime is cool with me.

1 sounds fine to me....i kinda have something else going on later so the earlier the better...

From when til when do you expect to be busy? We could go after your done if you want.

Alright. 1 it is unless HH says earlier.

Edit: damn means I have to wash my car today.

Yea I would really like later in the eveing since it get cooler. I was looking at the forecast and tomorrow is going to be 110. o.O
    But I don't mind at 1.

im gonna be busy after 7...so i can prob chill till like 6....

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast