The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any meets in Arizona?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 291
    1 is fine unless we can go later, depends on what GN says.

"damn i have to wash my car today"

I was thinking the same thing haha

Yes sir. Sounds like a plan. Hey HH let me know when you do your headliner and grill so I can go help you out and I can do my grill too.

We can do it anytime man, do you have tools to cut out the bumper grille? I just have a dremel lol

yeah 1-6...is that cool....

No I dont have cutting tools. I had some but when my dad came he thought some of my tools were his and took them. He is a mechanic so he jacked mystuff. lol. What else do we need to cut the grille. Isn't a dremel enough.
    1 to 6 is just fine with me. So we are going to just meet up at arrowhead then?

1 to 6 sounds fine, stvn maybe after we can come back here and work on our cars, we'll see tomorrow.

(602) 628-3839

What store? GameStop?

Quote Originally Posted by stvn_mj View Post
    No I dont have cutting tools. I had some but when my dad came he thought some of my tools were his and took them. He is a mechanic so he jacked mystuff. lol. What else do we need to cut the grille. Isn't a dremel enough.
    1 to 6 is just fine with me. So we are going to just meet up at arrowhead then?
    And actually my stepdad has a power saw too, we'll be fine.

Meeting at Arrowhead sounds like the easiest thing to do.

alright. HH sounds like a good idea work on the car afterwards. Good thing I don't have classes tomorrow. Gamestop sounds good easy to find.

hey stvn.....you want to meet up in avondale so i could follow you down to the mall....

^Sure thing bro. pm me your location so I can tell you where we can meet up.

Cool guys, gimme your numbers, so we can keep in touch until we meet up, and then I'll see you guys tomorrow around 1 in gamestop. We should probably describe ourselves or what shirts we'll be wearing so we don't look akward standing around trying to find eachother lol

^haha. I will be wearing a pink spagetti strap with some booty shorts and some neon green high heels. I dont think you'll miss me. lol
    :D

well im in buckeye....how bout we meet at buffulo wild wings..isnt that in avondale

Quote Originally Posted by stvn_mj View Post
    ^haha. I will be wearing a pink spagetti strap with some booty shorts and some neon green high heels. I dont think you'll miss me. Lol
    :d
    yessssssssssssssssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by glantnation View Post
    well im in buckeye....how bout we meet at buffulo wild wings..isnt that in avondale
    Alright cool. The one on Mcdowell near Dysart. What time do you want to meet there so we can drive to arrowhead? I think that wild wings is part of goodyear but like 7min away from me.

So are you guys bringing anybody else?

Im not. :( there is this girl at school that I am talkn to be she is out of town. How bout you guys.

edit: the real reason I am not is because I dont want your grocery getter galants scaring my company away.
    Last edited by stvn_mj; 07-05-2009 at 08:05 PM

nah just me....dont know that many people out here....and thats the bws im talking bout...lets say we meet up and 12....how long do you think it will take for us to get out to the mall...i dont know howfar it is

It will be about a 25-30 min drive. It takes me like 20 min to get to gcc and thats a few exits before bell. I'd say 12/ 12:15 is fine and then we can just drive there.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast