The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Not So Great Ending Of Christmas Weekend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 35 of 35
    No, no witnesses. Nobody even stopped to see if we were okay.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    go with the blue like krispy03. that color is sex.

glad you are okay tho

Sad to see it wrecked, but at least no one was hurt. You can make the next G better than this one.

doesn't matter if the light was green u could have been slowing down to turn ect ect ect it is still his fault no matter what he says. Sue him for the full amount of money that you put into your car man. plus money for retal car, time ect.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    yeah and just because its a co-worker doesnt mean you have to be light about it. ive seen too many judge alex about friends sueing friends later on and it doesnt count. yes when im bored the judge shows can be fun/funny

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    Sorry to see that man, at least you'll have the parts to transfer right over to another G

Street racing is dumb, yeah we all wanna have a little fun once and a while but IN TRAFFIC and WITH LIGHTS? Yeah, that's a good idea.

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

I don't street race and never saw the point of it. Why not just take it to the dragstrip where it's all fair?

Experienced TGC Member
    He was living his life 1/4 mile at a time...
    -Chris

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    glad your OK man. The car is definetly totalled, I would sue his ass for sure, your gonna need the extra money to save and get the car fixed, if you decide to hang on to it and keep it. If you dont have too many mods, I would just scrap that one and buy another one.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

so is it totaled?
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    glad your OK man. The car is definetly totalled, I would sue his ass for sure, your gonna need the extra money to save and get the car fixed, if you decide to hang on to it and keep it. If you dont have too many mods, I would just scrap that one and buy another one.
    yea why dont u have an evo swap like the rest of us?
    glad ur ok.. G.L.

Ouch, sorry to hear about that man.
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

Any time someone hits you from behind it's their fault....it doesn't matter how fast/slow/dead stop you were or were not going,,,the person behind you is supposed to leave enough room between the two of you in case they suddenly have to stop/swerve because of the car in front of them. This is basically the same thing and it doesn't matter if the light was freakin' lime green it's the person behind's fault (which is also why tailgaiting is illegal in almost every state). The person behind is responsible for not leaving a "margin of error". Glad that everyone's ok though,,,,sorry about the G.

Ouch man... at least that hood is still good for a transplant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12