The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ebay double din DVD/SATNAV

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Ebay double din DVD/SATNAV

http://cgi.ebay.ie/7-In-Car-DVD-CD-P...1%7C240%3A1318

I was just browsing ebay for a late christmas present, i found this double din DVD/SATNAV which i am wary about (seems too cheap) Just wondering how does the spec sound to you guys who knwo your stuff, looks good to me but as you know '' too good to be true means it uasually is''.

Any advice will be great.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    well its not a name brand unit so... i believe it, but i wouldnt expect it to be al that great

no name brand, hell no brand. idk

doesent look to bad but like they said above not a name brand and yea it prob cheap as hell.

This is something that i got. Yes it has plenty of features, but also a lot of limitations. TV function doesnt work, it uses DVB-T signal not streamed in US. Navi, not sure, but you'll have to buy US map for additional $50-$80. Sound is ok. although it dont have EQ, only 4 preset ROCK CLASSIC POP FLAT. Bluetooth mic is poor quality, i had people tell me i sound like im in a toilet bowl. Touchscreen could be much better.

Pros: USB input play MP3, MP4, WAV, AVI WMV, DIVX. and more.

I'm trying to talk to the manufacturer to give me access to the OS files to customize, I would really hook it up. if all fails i'm jut gonna use the screen and build a carPC

- If you've got nothing nice to say, what the hell is wrong with you!?!

Cool thanks for the info.

Just wondering whats the resolution like for video.
    Also can you see the screen from a side on angle or does it go weird colours like TFT screens if your not looking straight on at it?

I know its no name brand, but the name brand alternative is 5 times the price, and im sure it wont be 5 times as good.

Just checked out DVB-T, its the standard for freeview in europe and as i live there this has become slighly more attractive. anyhow if it sucks im sure ill have no problem gettin a few bucks back on it.
    Last edited by JoeRad; 12-31-2008 at 04:02 AM