The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: west tn meet?

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

west tn meet?

i'm new to this but have been slowly fixing up my 03 galant but just basic stuff, rims, cold air intake, exhaust, altezzas, lowered (tein and kyb agxs), and system. just wanted to know if there are other west tn galant owners on here and if so what all the have done. thanks for any replys.

There are a number from Chicago and the surrounding areas. Then St Louis, and Louisville and surrounding also. And a few from Tennessee.

ok thanks alot for the reply i'm looking forward to seeing some local galants that are fixed up since the only one i see around here is mine.

I do not live in Tn, but i do work there. I live about 20 miles from the Missouri state line and work in Memphis at a steel plant. Would love to get together and have some meets or something in the area! Let me know.

Note: I have a CAI, rims and tires, and an exhaust. Will be gettin DC Header soon and upgradin to a catback. Also have an egr visor on its way and hopefully HIDs. Where in west Tn are you located?
    Last edited by 2002BlackDragon; 02-23-2009 at 10:46 PM
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

i would guess 2 or 3 hours from memphis kinda northeast. right inbetween memphis and nashville