The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any Fresno, Lemoore, Hanford or Visalia TGC Members here? (559)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 43

Any Fresno, Lemoore, Hanford or Visalia TGC Members here? (559)

Hey whats up everyone.

I am starting this thread to see if we have any members around these areas. I've been driving around and seen a few Galants that look really nice, just wonder if they are Members here.

I am in Lemoore, I know of a few members here from Visalia (Frankv) & (8g831).

Anyone else???
    Last edited by Kenjuro_2; 01-05-2009 at 02:26 PM

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    yeah 8g831 and soon me im accually heading up there this thursday
    03 I4

me i live in visalia..

dang all u central valley r fricking white
    03 I4

I saw a pearl white Galant today out on 41. turned on Hanford Armona RD. it looked like a 03, with amber fog lights, Dropped and dark rims. also with a really small lip on the trunk. is it anyone here????

doubt it i think only cen cal peeps is you me and frank..i think a porterville dude was here postin once..

dont worry ill be up there soon
    03 I4

Hey guys, with FnF 4 coming out soon I was thinking we should have a little meet and go watch this, we Have the Fresno Edwards Stadium, The theater here in Lemoore is not bad at all. just throwing this up, see what happens.

will see
    03 I4

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjuro_2 View Post
    Hey guys, with FnF 4 coming out soon I was thinking we should have a little meet and go watch this, we Have the Fresno Edwards Stadium, The theater here in Lemoore is not bad at all. just throwing this up, see what happens.
    yeah i was thinking of having a little meet up or whatever..just lets do it before jimmy comes:D haha..well see whats good

i dont know what you guys are doing on the 24th of this month but i would highly recommend you come up to this meet

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2457583

all of the norcal guy will be there and its going to be huge. picture gallery from the last one http://www.jdmspeedworx.com/oneyear/

this time there will be more cars and more models. think of it as a tasteful HIN lol
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Quote Originally Posted by underated View Post
    i dont know what you guys are doing on the 24th of this month but i would highly recommend you come up to this meet

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2457583

all of the norcal guy will be there and its going to be huge. picture gallery from the last one http://www.jdmspeedworx.com/oneyear/

this time there will be more cars and more models. think of it as a tasteful HIN lol
    Its 2 hours away, Lets see how the wife is feeling that day, she is 3 weeks away from Due date of our Baby girl.

yah i know what you mean its like an hour and a half for us but it would be cool to meet some of the central guys if you can make it.
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    SoCal is having a meet in March if any of you are interested, maybe we can try to meet halfway, since we havent decided on a location yet...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Man, I got my Tranny flushed today $188.73 bucks. and test drove a 5 Speed GTS. I liked it.

Man, I got my Tranny flushed today $188.73 bucks. and test drove a 5 Speed GTS. I liked it.
    were you get your flush at ive been trying to find a spot?

Quote Originally Posted by 8g831 View Post
    were you get your flush at ive been trying to find a spot?
    The Dealer up in Fresno, I don't mess around with the Transmission, I've heard that MITSU uses a Specail Tranny fluid so I always take it there. They said My tranny is great, no metal Shavings or anything on the drain screw. They also detailed my engine bay, looks so nice, it'd look better with a aftermarket Header or a TURBO, but no money for that.

oh im prolly gonna get that done...you never tried selma?

Quote Originally Posted by 8g831 View Post
    oh im prolly gonna get that done...you never tried Selma?
    I take mu wifes Civic to Selma since that's where we bought it. Haven't done any business with the Mitsu people there. I was trying to with a 07 Galant Ralliart they've had there for over 2 years, but they still want 32K for it.

I take mu wifes Civic to Selma since that's where we bought it. Haven't done any business with the Mitsu people there. I was trying to with a 07 Galant Ralliart they've had there for over 2 years, but they still want 32K for it.
    hahaha 32 damn too much..yeah imma call themtoday see if they can do it..they cleaned your whole engine bay??..lucky mineis filthy as a mother lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast