The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: my acquisition of the allusive DUBs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 52
    You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky_db View Post
    they are 20x8.5 thats what the arguement was about lol
    Pfffhhh!!! He was trippin! Yeah 8.5" fit fine if u shave the rear fenders. Im rolln 19"x8.5" wit no prob! I just need a drop now...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

they are 20x8.5 thats what the arguement was about lol
    20x8.5 will fit (although it is a very tight fit), another texas member did it years ago (withought bags however)... when u go that wide the offset is crucial. what offset are your wheels?

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    20x8.5 will fit (although it is a very tight fit), another texas member did it years ago (withought bags however)... when u go that wide the offset is crucial. what offset are your wheels?
    i have to check i think 40 but at its tucking point there is about half a inch clearance

i have to check i think 40 but at its tucking point there is about half a inch clearance
    well the way our rear suspension works, the wheel tops will camber in hard on full compression, but will even out (be vertical) at actual ride height, so going by the clearance to fender measurement is not an accurate way to compare offset. my wheels are flush on tire tuck but i'm on 19x8.5 +48 235/35zr19 (camber corrected for ~3" drop) meaning that i may have even less clearance to fender than you if you are not camber correct at the same height. the reason i asked your offset is because i may be upsizing to 20's soon (my 19's look too small to me w/ my kit) and wanted to compare your fitament to what i'm planning.

Nice wheels!! good setup also

[BIG FUCK!N TXT] airbag video added! dropped by the touch of a button [/BIG FUCK!N TXT]

the offset is +38

*thumbs up*
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

im pretty sure i can give up on the vip styling now. its really not following any trend any more. i guess im just in the dub club now lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Lol, just plz dont put those Ghetto stickers/decals that Ive seen in my hood like 20", DUBS, etc. It kills the look of the car.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Those are some madd sexy shoes!.. I'm in the running for some black+chromies but my pockets are hurtin from the holidays.. one of these days though
    MARCH 2009 COTM
    fully interfaced with Xbox Media Center. learn more at www.xbmc.org[/b]

Ballin' on a budget

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Lol, just plz dont put those Ghetto stickers/decals that Ive seen in my hood like 20", DUBS, etc. It kills the look of the car.
    Nawl im stayin 90 % badge free the 10% is my S on the trunk 8)

I'm loving how the Back is tuckin..SICK!..Too bad the front doesn't lay out more

Here's a pic from when I tried on my friends 20's they were 20x7.5- Tucked right in.

buying that air setup was the single worst investment i have payed for royally. no front tuckage!! did you have to cut anything in the from to get it that low? i can get maby a inch n1/2 if i start cutting stuff out but then my front sway bar linkages wont fit any more

the offset is +38
    thanks! i think i may do it... but the wheels i want make my current wheels look cheap and my current wheels are more expensive than my car... i'm going to have to think carefully about my next steps w/ this ride.

thanks! i think i may do it... but the wheels i want make my current wheels look cheap and my current wheels are more expensive than my car... i'm going to have to think carefully about my next steps w/ this ride.
    any pics of them

TGC Regular
    20s look real good

Quote Originally Posted by lnkn52 View Post
    20s look real good
    preashate it bruh

ride is sick bro. cant wait to bag my G if i ever get to it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast