The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Viper 791XV alarm - no side markers

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    TGC Regular

Viper 791XV alarm - no side markers

Ok so on my way to work today I noticed that my gauge cluster and heater control light were extremely DIM. I got a little cautious. SO i though "My battery is dead" , I turned off the radio then a few seconds later I turned off the heater. As soon as i turned off the heater the light became bright like nothing ever happened. I turned the heat back on but the light DIDNT dim. SO i was like whatever.

AS I was just leaving work a little while ago, I always remote start my car 5 min before I leave. I was walking to my car and I noticed that both the front and rear turn signals were not on. I dont know how it is on any1 elses alarm but when I remote start my car the front and read turn signals are on as well as the gauge cluster. They stay on until i press the brake.

Now I though my turn signals were out. But as soon as i put in the key, pressed the brake and turned on the headlights everything worked including the front and rear turn signals. Now when I arm and disarm my alarm the turn signals do not flash. SO now I know for a fact this has to be a problem with my alarm. I have not touched the wiring on my alarm at all.

Can someone help out on on this issue, any ideas on what the problem could be?

theres an option in the alarm for the parking lights to blink when u arm/disarm the car. same goes for the parking lights on when u start the car. you can also set a lot of other features yourself while youre in the program. try searching online for the programmers pdf file.

TGC Regular
    See i dunno because everything was working fine yesterday. Can it just change like that?

TGC Regular
    I was able to get a copy of the manual, I went out to try and reprogram it but it did not work.

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    You live in Queens right? There are a ton of alam shops on Northern Blvd that could look at it for you. I got mine installed at D&D Sounds on Rockaway Blvd.