The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Part number for Spoiler on VR4...

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Part number for Spoiler on VR4...

anyone know where i could find this out?

got a mate who is after one..
    <span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>Type-S - 1998 R - Trigger Mauve</span>
    <span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>Mods
    HKS Super Drager Exhaust - <span style='color:#969696'>Dec 02 </span>
    HKS Induction - <span style='color:#969696'>Dec 02</span>
    HKS Blow Off - <span style='color:#969696'>Jan 03</span>
    HKS Turbo Timer - <span style='color:#969696'>May 03</span>
    HKS EVC Boost Controller @ 13 psi - <span style='color:#969696'>May 03</span>
    </span>

Re: Part number for Spoiler on VR4...

I have CAPS (Computerised Automatic Part Searching) CD-ROM, so I can find out any number and price of JDM part. let me know color of the spoiler you want. Because all of spoilers are pre-painted.
    triggermauve from Japan

excellent.. cheers, ill pass info on to mate, and possible colour code..

cheers guys
    <span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>Type-S - 1998 R - Trigger Mauve</span>
    <span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>Mods
    HKS Super Drager Exhaust - <span style='color:#969696'>Dec 02 </span>
    HKS Induction - <span style='color:#969696'>Dec 02</span>
    HKS Blow Off - <span style='color:#969696'>Jan 03</span>
    HKS Turbo Timer - <span style='color:#969696'>May 03</span>
    HKS EVC Boost Controller @ 13 psi - <span style='color:#969696'>May 03</span>
    </span>

gssplaya

hey!

trigger mauve> dude! i need help! i need to know the part numbers for the overhaul gasket kit, piston ring set and turbine overhaul kit for the 6a12 twin turbo engine. i need it bad coz my engine is goin on a overhaul! pls help. coz the local dealers cant and im desperate!!

Re: hey!

Quote Originally Posted by gssplaya
    trigger mauve> dude! i need help! i need to know the part numbers for the overhaul gasket kit, piston ring set and turbine overhaul kit for the 6a12 twin turbo engine. i need it bad coz my engine is goin on a overhaul! pls help. coz the local dealers cant and im desperate!!
    I found out the kit for 6a12 twin turbo engine. please see following image:
    http://www8.cds.ne.jp/~tyoshi/temp/pics/6a...verhaul_kit.jpg
    That is screen shot of CAPS. There are two types.
    1.engine overhaul kit (upper) code:01080/part number:MD971347
    2.engine overhaul kit code:01070/part number:MD971348
    These are the parts for JDM 7G VR-4 (E84A).
    triggermauve from Japan

gssplaya

WOW

Trigger> My god! you are heaven sent!! thanks!

btw, any chance that you could burn me a copy of the CAPS Cd-Rom? How much would i cost? I kinda need one

Oh yeah, this is urgent, i really really really need the part number for the piston ring set of the 6a12 Twin turbo engine of the E84A. Hope you can help me out since my engine is on a rebuild. I just need the part number for the standard sized ones not the oversized oned.

btw how much in Yen does the overhaul gasket and piston ring set cost?

btw, are turbo piston rings the same as the non-turbo piston rings coz i think that the only difference is the piston shape itself?
    Example 6a13 non-turbo VS. 6a13TT?

sorry for the many questions!!!

Re: WOW

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gssplaya)</div><div class='quotemain'>Trigger> My god! you are heaven sent!! thanks!

btw, any chance that you could burn me a copy of the CAPS Cd-Rom? How much would i cost? I kinda need one Â*

Oh yeah, this is urgent, i really Â*really really need the part number for the piston ring set of the 6a12 Twin turbo engine of the E84A. Hope you can help me out since my engine is on a rebuild. I just need the part number for the standard sized ones not the oversized oned.

btw how much in Yen does the overhaul gasket and piston ring set cost? Â*

btw, are turbo piston rings the same as the non-turbo piston rings coz i think that the only difference is the piston shape itself? Â*
    Example 6a13 non-turbo VS. 6a13TT?

sorry for the many questions!!!</div>

Copying CD-rom is easy, but the CD-rom is available only Win Japanese edition. I'm sorry. And my CAPS CD-rom for past models is old issue, so the prices became higher. Overhaul kit's price I showed is about JPY 24,000 and JPY 22,000.

I will inform you another parts number and price later.
    triggermauve from Japan

gssplaya

hmm

thanks man hoping to get the part numbers from you soon i'll send you pics of my car when this mess is all over hahaha!

gssplaya

hey :

trigger> any news on the part number?

Re: hey :

I'm sorry for my late reply. The parts number of piston ring is MD189119 (STD sized), MD189121(0.5mm over sized), MD189123 (1.0mm over sized) price is JPY 13,300 on 05/'01. Then piston ring of 6A13(N/A) is different from 6A13(turbo).
    triggermauve from Japan

gssplaya

:)

Thank you! Thank you! thank you!!

I owe you one trigger! thanks! you should visit the Philippines one of these days, I'll show you around and I owe you big time! hahaha!